Chapter 24

Adelaide

We've been making out for I don't know how long actually. I never expected tonight to be this pleasant, he has only been patient and kind. Every time I tensed he stopped and looked me in the eyes and started over again slowly till we both lost control again. we kept at it like that for a long time. It was passionate we kissed with our tongues dancing together. But what he didn't know is that I didn't tense because I got scared, no I was so lost in the passion that I got this weird feeling inside of me that made me tense.

I am sure my lips are ten times bigger than they were before we started making out. They feel swollen, and I could feel my saliva and probably his too rolling down my mouth down to my jaw and neck. Suddenly he started liking it off my jaw and neck. I could feel his hand that wasn't Holding my face gently caressing my stomach. And my body kept twitching from the attention. I was still holding on to his neck, while he was still kissing my neck, my mouth beside his ear. I was breathing heavily and so was he.

"can I take this off too?" he asked and pointed his eyes down to my bra. God! I don't want to be more exposed, my panties had to but the bra wasn't necessary. "do I have to?" I asked with a shaky breath. "no it's okay" he said before kissing me and continue caressing my stomach. Our tongue fought for dominance, I felt so good but suddenly his hand was cupping my sex and I stilled.

"Relax baby, stop thinking and let me take care of you alright?" he said. I couldn't relax when his hand is where no one's hand has been, not even mine. I just nodded, what else could I do. His finger dipped down between my legs, he was looking at his hand between my legs. I could feel my face flushing. He lifted his eyes and looked in my eyes, with an unsaid question again. "my hand is completely drenched" he lifts his hand and shows me it is glistening.

WHY WOULD HE SHOW ME THAT?? GOD THIS IS SO EMBARRASSING! I feel like I'm gonna cry, so I turn my head. He moved my face with his other hand so I look him in the eyes. "I fucking love it," he says and lifts his hand and licks the juices off his fingers. Oh my god, what the hell??? I look at him with wide eyes. He smirks, and lean down and kiss me. "How does it taste?" He asks still with his smirk full on. I don't know how to respond, I just keep staring at him with wide eyes. Did he just do that?

He leans down and we make out again. He is more aggressive now than before. His hand dip down again and start moving his fingers at a spot that kept me twitching. I couldn't even concentrate on kissing him, so I just had my mouth open while he plundered it.

I grabbed his shoulder as hard as I could, I felt like I was about to explode. I held him right to me, his head in my neck. He kept speeding up. I bit my lips trying to keep my voice from being heard. I could taste blood in my mouth. "let your voice out" he said with his husky voice. I shook my head no.

He sped faster and faster. He bends my legs and spread them wide. He puts one finger inside me and I gasp! "fuck you're tight" he slowly dives it in and out. After I adjust to his finger he puts another in and I feel pain, so I tense a little. He puts the two fingers deep inside and keeps them in there. " tell me when I can move, yeah?" I nod.

"y-you can move now," I say. He starts slowly moving the two fingers in and out. He uses his thumb to put pressure right above my entrance and I feel myself losing control. He pumps faster and before I can stop myself I moan so loud I think the whole castle could hear it "ahhhhh" I moan breathlessly, he keeps moving his fingers and I keep twitching and moaning "oh g-g-od aah". He takes out his fingers and looks into my eyes then down to my lips and up to my eyes again.

He gets up from the bed and takes off his boxers and my eyes widen. Is that supposed to go inside of me? I could barely fit his two fingers in! I feel my heart racing for a whole other reason now! She was right! He is gonna rip me apart!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Remember to vote and comment
See you in the next chapter