Chapter 57

Dominic

Fuck this was good. I've been holding back so long, not that i didnt hold back now, but less than i usually do. I was surprised by her request and she liked the roughness, she loved it. I could feel her clenching around me, fuck i am getting hard again. We are both currently out of breath sitting on my desk chair. Her on top of me both of us sweaty and heaving.

Now that i know she isn't as fragile as i thought she was, i want to do everything i have fantasized. Only with her consent, of course, i don't want to do shit to her that she doesn't want. But is she ready for my really rough side? Besides, she is pregnant what if i hurt our child? I've never heard of someone losing their child for getting fucked too hard. I think we're safe.

"Dominic?" She looks up at me. She is straddling me. "Hmm?" I mumble. "Why are you still holding back?" She asks. I raise my brow at her. "Was it not rough enough for you?" She blushes. After all, this and she blushes? I will never understand her. "I liked it. But you held back" I nod. "Why?" I hum. "I dont want to hurt you, "I say. "I will tell you to stop if it gets too much," she says determinedly. I smirk at her. "Adelaide, are you asking me to fuck you into a coma?" I say chuckling.

She looks down at my lips and then up to my eyes again. She raises her body and moves her core exactly om my cock and it hardens instantly. She places her hands on my chest and starts grinding on my cock. I grab her hips and push her deeper. My cock moves in her slit but doesn't go inside. She leans her head back and keeps her rhythm. "Ahh," she moans and begins to move faster causing friction to help her release.

Fuuuuck! This feels fucking good but i am not letting her come without me. I grab her behind her neck and move her head close and kiss her. I stick my tongue inside and she moans. I grab her ass and hair with my other hand and kiss her more roughly. She moves faster and faster and i know she is getting close.

I grab her by the waist and stop her movement. "Dominic" she moans. "Guide me inside of you," i say. She looks me in the eyes and gulp. All the times we have had sex and she has never touched my cock. I grab her hand and put it on my cock. She licks her lips. Fuck i like that. She hesitantly starts stroking feather-light strokes.

I wrap my hand around hers and press it harder showing her how hard she can stroke me. We stroke together and my breath quickens. She takes control and i let go of her hand and she keeps stroking. She slowly lifts herself up by the armrests and takes hold of my cock and guides it slowly inside of her. Her mouth opens and no sound comes out. "Fuck! " i groan. God! She is so fucking tight. "Oh my god," she moans.

I grab her by the waist and guide her up and down until she takes control. She rides me while touching herself. Grabbing her own breasts and playing with her clit. Fuck she looks good. I lean back and enjoy Adelaide finally losing control. Fuck this is what heaven probably feels and looks like. We both climax together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you enjoyed this chapter if you did please let me know by voting and/or comments
See you in the next chapter