chapter 23 ( fight)

Start from the beginning

Me:

N- no,i almost screamed a little, doc plzzz I'm absolutely fine now.. You can ask my husband i have eaten my food..in fact I took some large quantity than usual..

😶😶..

I was observing what the hell I spoke now! And I looked at both of them...

They burst out laughing watching me...
😂😅😂😂🤣🤣

I'm sorry I muttered...

Doc:

Mr.?

Dhaksh..

Doc:

K Mr. Dhaksh you,huh your wife was so funny, saying that she laughed again..

Dhaksh:

Stuck for ever doc.. He raised his hands..

Me:

How mean! Am I irritating you that much I asked him..

He rolled his eyes..

Doc:

K now just use some medicine for strength..

K doc thank you..

Come let me remove that needle..

It's not that painful when it'll removed, but while inserting it sucks I was luckily unconscious at that time if not I'll shout that roofs might get apart...

Keep your hand straight, hmm what I said before, it won't pain much it's my damn hand I'll know it'll pain or not..

It's hurting badly...

Stop jumping tapasvi! Said dhaksh..

A sign of relief, thank god finally I was free from that needle...

Thank you doc..

Welcome..

🏡

We headed out, and got into the car,
It's very cold here..

I took my phone and opened gallery.

i captured most beautiful moments with family..

dhaksh, look at this he got in and put his seatbealt.. dhaksh look at this pic see how ansh was excited seeing water..

and here sanvi was afraid of water,hahah see her pouted face, i- see na i pulled his arm to get attention,.. what? he scoffed a bit,.

hmm very arrogant,i muttered. did you said anything?

n-no not all why would i even bother you, i rolled my eyes and made my mouth squeal and turned to the window rubbing my palms to get some warmth......

he cleared his throat ,put your seatbelt !!

huh, i seemed not to listen him,..

he was about to do that, no need i can help myself,.. hero came to do this little one, hmm i squealed my lips one more time..(it's showing anger towards them or how irritated you were with them)

i locked the string and it sounded weird but i didn't gave much attention to it........

"Magalu vatti mayagalae premantae yemito telidhae.. Natetlomunchesi potarae edu kuda intae.. "

My new ringtone which is kept just few seconds before, it's a song about arrogant male persons..

If you want to listen I'll add the link my beautiful ladies...