Lesson

Kazue 2 's POV.

"Thank you Shouto. Now you asshole Bakugou. Where is the kitchen? I'm sure the other Kazue made a chocolate cake for Kayo."

"1st.: Bakugou, not asshole.
2nd.: Yeah Kazue made a chocolate cake for this brat.
3.: The kitchen is behind you."

"1st.: Sorry I forgot that you aren't that Bakugou that I used to fight.
2nd.: I know Kazue made one cause I made one either.
3rd.: I'll be in the kitchen if you all have any other question then come in a and ask it."

With that I walked in the kitchen. they all followed me. they sat down to the table and Bakugo asked

"What's your relationship with Half'n half."

"We are engaged. And yours with the other me?"

"Same."

"In my world you are an asshole, Bakugou. You always starts fight with hero's. You NEVER said sorry before. and you always call me a slut or a bitch. He even hits women, and he drinks alcohol."

"Well tell the other me that he is an asshole."

"I'll. How come you are a nice person here but there somethins you are just begin a d*ck or an asshole."

"Don't know. I didn't call anyone slut or bitch since Kazue is controlling me and now I would never hit a woman without her. I don't drink alcohol everyday, just when we celebrating."

"That's handsome Bakugo."

"What's with you Kacchan? Your face is red! Do you have a fever?" Deku asked him. I turned to them.

"I don't know." Bakugou answered.

I walked over him I placed my hand on his forehead and I said

"Yeah he has fever. Where is his room? We have to carry him there."

"I don't have fever! " He said.

"Don't be like this. Just let us help when your Kazue isn't here."

"Do what you want!" He said.

We walked him to his bed. I saw his room that was soo clean. I asked

"Kazue is the one who keep this place clean?"

"Yes."

Kazue 1 's POV.

"Really??! How?!?!? When??!?! Why?!?!"

"I don't know how and why but I think it was 1 or 2 weeks ago. And yes, really."

"I can't believe that the other me cheated.."

"Well I couldn't beieve it either until Ochako said it. I knew we were hipnotized,but still. I can't believe we cheated on the boys.."

"How did Ochako knew that you cheated?"

"She said the boy from the club called her and he told everything about the night. An-"

"HEY YOU SLUT KAZUE!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MOMO?!?!?"

"I'm talking with her you asshole."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED ME???!!?"

"An asshole. Listen Katsuki. You should stop begin with her like this. You should treat her like a lady. You should have lessons from the other Katsuki. But that's impossibl-"

"It's not. Kayo-chan's other quirk  is to summon people from the future or from the other world." Momo said.

"You are right! Hurry up we are going back!"

We rushed back to Todoroki's house and weasked Kayo to summon the other Kazue and Katsuki. She summoned them. After a few seconds later the other Katsuki and the other Kazue appeared. IK saw Katsuki and I hugged him. The other Kazue hugged Shouto. Everyone exept the other Kazue and I was confused. When we hugged them Todoroki and Katsuki  asked

"Which Kazue are you?"

"The one who is with you." We answered and smiled at them.

"Katsuki I asked Kayo to summon you here cause you should teach the other you to some manners."

"Manners? Why? Oh yeah the other me is an asshole." He said. I walked up to Momo and I pulled her away from the asshole Katsuki.

Katsuki 1 's POV.

I walked up to the other me and I hit him with my left fist. He flew away. Everyone were so confused exept me and my Kazue, she just stared at us with serious eyes.She was about to kill the other me with her eyes. 

the other me suddenly shouted

"WHAT THE HELL YOU SHIT?!?!?!?!?! WHY DID YOU HIT ME YOU ASSHOLE!!!?!!??!!!?! YOU WANNA FIGHT!!??!?!"

"No thanks. I'm not going to fight big assholes like you, you shit."

I glared at him.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN ASSHOLES LIKE ME??!?!?! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO HIT ME!!!!"

"Yeah he did, but how would you call a man who hits women, cheating on his girlfriend and drinks alcohol all the time?" The other Kazue asked.

"You should love your girlfriend. You are as idiot as fuck." I said.

"Wow, the Bakugou is way better than this!" Ochako said.

"Thanks, and I know he is way better." The Kazue next to Yao said while smiling at me. She walked over to the other me who was laying on the ground, she kicked his balls and she said

"If you ever dare to hurt Momo or call any of us slut or bitch. I'll remove your balls with my own hands and I'll make you eat it. Got it you bullshit?"

"Don't even try with that. And you can't do that cause you'll be in the other world."

"Anyone in this room has my word. They tell Kayo that to summon me and don't worry, I'll take care of these thing.."

Everyone was silence for minutes then Kazue #1 walked over Kayo and asked

"Kayo, can you send us back to the other world."

She nodded and she sent us back.

Kazue's POV.

When we arrived back we talked a lot, when once Kayo asked

"Say Nee-chan are you Toshinori Kazue-Nee-chan?"

"I am, why?" I asked back.

"Then this belongs to you."Kayo said while handing me over a teal Crystal. All of us were so suprised. I took the crystal out of her tiny hands then she said

"Can you take me home, Nee-chan?"

"Of course. Where do you live Kayo?"

"Nagano.."

"Don't worry. I'll take you there."

~A Week Later~

"We're home!"

"Welcome back! You're late Mitsuki-san, what happened?"

"Our airplane broke before us could start moving with it."

"Well I'm glad you to be okay." I smiled at them.

"Soooooo...? What happened while we were away~?"

"Nothing."

"Aww! I really prayed for you to happen something!" Mitsuki-san said.

"Well I think sorry then."

"Anyway since you are already 16 like my son you can marry. Tomorrow morning we'll go and plan a wedding for you two okay Kazue?"

"Sure." I smiled at them then I walked in Katsuki's room. When I went in I saw Katsuki shirtless.

~~~~~

Hope you enyojed this chapter! Have a good day or a good night, see'ya guys!!