Seriously?!!?

Kazue's POV.

"The hell will!!" I yelled at him.

"Look Kazue! I really didn't know about you! When I went to Tokyo I asked her if she's alright! She answered everything is will be alright with her! She said she will came to Tokyo as well just a little later!"

"Do you think I'll believe you??!?"

All Might looked at me, then he walked out. I sat back. After a while he came back with letters in his hand.

"Kazue. I wrote a bunch of letters to your mother. I can't sand it to her, cause I had a lots of work. Here. I give it to you if you want to read it." He said as he put the letters to the table. I picked up one and I opened it. The letter said:

'Dear Maria, How are you?

I hope you're good. I really want to see you.When do you planning to come here?I miss you. Hope to see you soon
Toshinori Yagi'

"She didn't plan to come to Tokyo. She said we are never going to Tokyo, cause she will have fights with you because of your work." I said.

"I see. Do you want to act like a family?"

"I don't need it. I don't know about it anyway. My mother was always at work to pay the bill. So I was at home alone."

"Is it too late to me to act like a father?" He asked sadly.

"My mother always said 'Learn forgive and learn let go'. I think yes. But 'don't give up' that's what my mother said." I said.

"Thank you Kazue. Well you will be here as a student and I'll be here as a teacher, so if you need anything, you'll find me here." He said happily.

I flushed a little and I walked out. I walked into the girls restroom, and I found someone who was vomiting.I knocked on the door and I asked "Hey, are you okay??"

"I-I don't kno-w." She tried to say something like that. I opened the door and I saw medium brown haired girl. I hit her back gently while she was vomiting.

After about 15 minutes we both walked out of the restroom, and then she said

"Thank you. My name is Uraraka Ochako. Yours?"

"Kazue. Are you okay?"

"Yes thank you again. Kazue-chan, let's be friends!"

K-Kazue-chan??!! I have never called. But I guess it's better than 'Usenless, Boring Pig, or anything..'

I hesitatly nodded and I asked

"Witch class are you in?"

"In 1-A. You?"

"I don't know. I got here about 5 hours I think. I came here to talk with someone."

'I guess, it's okay, to lie a little. Actually I don't know why I am here.'

"Oh, then I'll see you again!! Bye-bye Kazue-chan!!" She said and she ran off. I got back to that freakin' room. When I opened the door that Aizawa was there and he said

"So, from now on, KAzue, you are in the cla 1-A. I'm your teacher. Oh, and the principal and us decited you to live with that family you choose from your clas-"

"Then, I'll choose Katsuki Bakugou. Looks like I know her mother, and when I was 6 she helped a lot to me. I want to thank her. But just about two months. After that, I'll move to All Might's place."

"I see. Then I'll have to change the rooms." All Might said smiling. I smiled at him a little.

After the student's school All Might called Mitsuki-san for me to will be stay there. I was sat on the sofa and I was listening their converstation.

Katsuki's POV.

When that shitty school was over, and I got back home, I turned the TV on and I sat down. Suddenly that old hag shouted

"KA-TSU-KI!!! Earth to Katsuki Bakugou!!"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT YOU OLD HAG!!???!" I yelled.

"Katsuki, someone of your school will live here for 2 months."

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU OLD HAG!!?!"

"DON'T USE CRUSE WORDS YOU PIECE OF SHIT!! And I won't tell you. If the door rings please open it. Then they will be here. I'll be in the kitchen I'll make dinner."

I sat back and after about 40-50 minutes the door rang. I walked there to open the door. When I opened it I saw that shitty Villian and All Might. My eyes got wide and I shouted

"YOU ARE THE PERSON FROM MY SCHOOL, WHO IS ONNA STAY HERE FOR 2 MONTHS??!?"

She just nodded, and I let them in with an angry face. And when the sat down I went to that old hag and I said "Hey, All Might and that girl is here."

"Oh, god!"

She ran out to that girl and she hugged her and she said

"Oh, Kazue! You got much bigger than the last time I saw you! You've became so beautiful and mature!!"

"W-well thank you Mitsuki-san." She said nervously.

That old hag pulled Kazue away and she turned to All Might and she said

"How dare you to come here with her after 'that'?? HUH??!! All Might??!!" My mom yelled at him.

"W-well Mitsuki, sorry, I'll going right away. Take care of her Mitsuki." All Might said.

"I'll!! I'm not like you! Plus I always tinked of her that she is like a daughter of mine!" The old hag shouted.

'What did she mean by 'not like you'?? Anyway, she's gonna stay here for 2 months. What am I gonna do with a shitty Villian??!?'

All Might walked out an that girl asked

"Can I help with you something Mitsuki-san?"

"Yes."

"What it it then??" I asked happily.

"Please marry with my hot-headed, idiot son Kazue!" She said happily.

Kazue and I looked at her with a super confused face and I shouted at her

"YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS YOU OLD HAG!! DO YOU WANT ME TO MARRY WITH THIS UGLY GIRL??!"

"I'm as serious as I can be. And don't ever call Kazue ugly again you PIECE OF SHIT!!" She said as she hit my face hard.

~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed it! :D

Please read the next chapter if you liked it! ;D