1st Crystal: Kaede

Normal POV.

"When Shang-san helped raise her, her other daughter, Kazue, Shang-san warned Maria-san for Kazue's death. Then Nina-san used her quirk to take her quirk out of her. She made her quirk into teal colored crystals. There was 13 of them. Everyone picked up them and they put it away from Kazue. Years after Maria-san's friends had kids too and once they decited to give them the crystals exept Kazue. We all got one of the crystals. We have to be with it all the time.If Kazue gets all of it then she'll get back her quirk. I'm wearing it as a braclet, but Kaze wearing it as some kind of necklace."

"So. In short. She has a quirk, and she can get it back with the crystals." Todoroki said

"Exacly." Kaze answered.

"But why did those shits from god's ass stole them?" Katsuki asked.

"I think they did it because some doctors want to make her into an experimental rat. They were chasing her for years. Our brother Blade is a doctor too and for his work he almost killed her. He used his quirk and he attacked her from the back, and he left a big scar on her. Her sister Kaede-neesan took his crystal. Everyone of us are know about this story exept Kazue. Don't tell her." Kaze said without any emotions.

"So you say, we have to find all of your sisters and collect the crystals?" Shouto asked.

"That's right, but you have to collect it from the oldest sibling to the youngest sibling. First, for Kaede-neesan you have to search in Jokohama, and then you have to come back for mine. When you collected the 1. and the last the crystals will merge into one. Every one of it will melt when it meets with the next one. Be careful." Kaiya said.

"We'll." Izuku said.

"Katsuki-kun, come here for a sec."

Katsuki walked in front of Kaze. They just stood there for a minute, but suddenly Kaze slapped Katsuki in the face, then she said

"Don't you dare to let her go again when this is over. Got it?"

Katsuki just stood there with one red cheek, and he wasn't mad at all. He just stood there with lifeless eyes and lifeless moving. He nodded a little bit but then he walked away while his head was facing with the ground and he was thinking..

'Why didn't I stop her?
What have I done..?

Where is she..?
Where is my little Kazue, who was really sweet and caring to me but she was strong..?
I miss her...
Where are you.. Kazue..?'

They took the train to Jokohama and they were searching for a girl with blonde hair and teal eyes. After about 5-6 hours they found a girl in a bar, and Katsuki asked her

"Hey, What's your name?"

"My name is Kaede. You are Katsuki Bakugou don't you?"

"Yea, I am, but how did you know?"

"I  can read minds. And Kaiya told me you'll come." Kaede winked.

"How is my little Crystal?"

"Crystal?" Izuku asked.

"How is my little Kazue?" Kaede's face turned serious.

"She got kidnapped by two Villians who were her friends." Katsuki said with a sad voice.

"So she is under control.. You came here for the crystal right? Here.." Kaede said with a little smile while handing her right earring to Katsuki. Before Katsuki could take it something explosed in the bar so everyone ran out exept them. Someone shouted

"Don't give it to him Kaede~!" When the smoke went away they saw Kazue standing and Momo on her left and Ochako on her right side. Then Kazue spoke up again

"Oh, hi Katsuki, Todoroki, Izuku~! I didn't know that all of you will come~! I seriously d-"

"Stop." Katsuki said.

"What should I stop Darling~?"

"Stop. Stop begin like this bitch like you are right now. GET YOUR SHITTY ASS BACK NEXT TO ME YOU BITCH!!!!" Katsuki yelled.

"I tought I already said goodbye to our relationship. And don't ever call me bitch. I already got two quirks from the doctors in the lab! Wanna try it?" Kazue said with a serious tone.

"No thanks. I don't fight with a shitty bitch like you."

"Oh, sorry Darling, I got a Villian boyfriend! And just to let you know a bunch of Villian men attacked us for tell us some confessions."

To that Katsuki got serious mad, he quickly grabbed a rope and he wrapped it around the girls hard, so they collapsed. Katsuki  picked them up, and when he took the earring out from Kaede's hands then he said

"We are going back!"

The boys followed him, and when they reached Katsuki's house Katsuki put them on the floor. After about an hour Kazue woke up and she looked at the ash-blonde on the sofa. Katsuki turned around and when he saw Kazue he asked

"Are you awake Kazue?"

Kazue didn't answer first but she asked suddenly while looking at the rope.

"Why am I wearing a rope abound me Katsuki?"

"Katsuki?" Katsuki asked.

"Yes, Katsuki."

"Did you turn back to your original?"

"Original? What are you talking about? And why am I have rope around me and Momo and Ochako?"

"You as why? Well you 3 were totally out of your mind, you 3 even got new boyfriends, so you can call me Bakugou only." With that angry tone Katsuki turned his head away.

"New boyfriends? What are you talking about?"

"Your ex showed up and they did something to you 3 and when you came back you all kissed us and you said goodbye."

"I remember that Suzuki and Reiko wanted to talk to us, but I don't know what the heck are you talking about."

"Then I think what you 3 did while you were in that 'mood' you did something and when you turned back you don't remember." Shouto interrupted.

"Do you think we can take the rope off of them?" Izuku asked nervously. They all looked at Katsuki then he said

"Do whatever you want. They are your girlfriends."

Izuku and Shouto took the rope off and they woke up Momo and Ochako. Kazue walked over Katsuki, sat down next to him and she said

"I know you are angry, but I don't know any of these things you said Ka-"

"It's Bakugou. And no matter what you cheated on me Kazue."

Then Momo woke up, walked over to Kazue and she said

"Yua, we have to go back."

"Momo? Yua? What are you talking about?"

"Did you already forget about our meeting with the Master?"

"Master? Who is it?"

"Yua-san, we have to go." Ochako added as she walked next to Momo.

"Where?"

"Home." Momo said

"THIS is my home with Ka- Bakugou."

"What are you saying? We have to go back to our boyfriends place." Ochako said

"HE is my BOYFRIEND! Yours are behind you too!"

Momo and Ochako turned around.

~~~~~

Hey guys! This was for today! I hope you enjoyed and I hope you'll read the next one when it's finished! See ya later!