Switch?!

Kazue's POV.

"Oh, I put it next to you." I smiled at her. She started to look for her doll and when she found it she hugged it tightly then she grabbed my neck and hugged me tight either. I hugged her back and I said

"What's your name little girl?"

"My name is Kayo.."

"It's a cute name. Kayo, are you hungry?"

"Mhmm.."

"What should I make for you?"

"Chocholate cake.."

"Okay." I pulled her away, I pointed at Katsuki and the others and I said

"Wait for your cake here with those people. Oh, and the one with blonde hair says something or hurts you just call me okay?"

She nodded. I walked in the kitchen.

Katsuki's POV.

Kazue walked in the kitchen. I looked at the little brat on the sofa then I said

"Hey brat, what's your name?"

"I-It's K-Kayo.."

"Hi Kayo-chan! I'm Ochako!" plateface said as she walked over to that brat.

"H-hi.."

"Are you scared?" Yao asked.

She just nodded as an answer.

"Listen brat. Do you have quirk??"

She nodded hesitatly.

"And what's your quirk??"

"I can send people to this world opposite side.. To a world what is totally the opposite side of this world. And I can summon people from the future or from the other world."

"Can you send me there then?" Kazue suddenly walked out of the kitchen.

"I can but if I send you there the other you in there will come here instead of you."

"Don't worry. I'll be fine." She smiled.

Then Kayo touched her head she said something strange and Kaze disappeared for about 2 minutes.

Kazue's POV.

Kayo touched my head, she said something then I disappeared.Then suddenly I appeared somewhere else. I looked at Kayo and I asked

"It didn't work?"

"I don't know. You know where are you right now Nee-chan?"

"Actually no. Where am I?"

"Then It worked. We are at this Onii-chan's house." Kayo said while pointing at Todoroki.

"And why are we here? Minutes ago I was at an another place."

"This Nii-chan said that you brought me here not to other places because he is your boyfriend and you live with him."

"WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Kazue 2 's POV.

"Where am I?"

"You are at my place. " Bakugou said.

"And? Why am I at your place Bakugou? I wasn't here a moment ago."

" 'Bakugou' ??" Everyone exept Kayo and me asked.

"Yeah Bakugou. Something wrong with it?"

"Yes. Well then we guessed the fact that you are from the other world and you are not going out with Bakugou. Then who is the one you are with in your world?" Ochako asked.

"It's Shouto."

"WHAT??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Everyone exept us shouted.

"You heard me. In my world I'm going out with Todoroki Souto."

"Well in this world you aren't with him. He is with me." Momo said quietly.

"Don't worry I'm not going to do anything with him in this world if he isn't with the Kazue from this world. But let me tell you something.. In my world you Momo and Bakugo are going out."

"That is the thing what will never happen." Shouto said while he hugged Momo.

"Shouto!! Don't hug her while I'm here!! I know this is a different world but It's still the same person!! Just while I'm here, please."

"O-okay, sorry Kazue." Shouto said while stepping away from Momo.

Kazue 1 's POV.

"So you are saying that, I'm living with Todoroki? That's impossible."

"Why? And Please don't call me Todoroki."

"Cause I'm going out with Katsuki. And sorry but you'll be Todoroki for me."

"With Bakugou?!?!!?!?!"

Everyone exept Kayo, Katsuki and I shouted.

"Yeah what's wrong?"

"Well sorry you shitty Villian but in this world I'm with Momo, and I would never date you."

"That was too curel you shitty Hero."

"Wow, this is how you call your boyfriend in your world? You bitch!!"

"No, I call him Katsuki or Katsu, but you are just an asshole. You don't even like him. He is kind, smart, a bit arrogant but he loves me, so shut your mouth you asshole Hero."

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME YOU SLUT?!?!?"

"I CALLED YOU AN ASSHOLE HERO YOU DEAF IDIOT!!!"

We fought for about 20 minutes, but I won. I said while glaring at him

"You don't even own the power he does. You really are an asshole."

With that I walked away, Momo followed me for a while. I was on the way to the park then I asked Momo

"Why are you following me Momo?"

"I want to know about you and your Bakugou-kun more."

We arrived to the park, we sat down on a bench then I asked her

"What do you wanna know?"

"H-how far did you two went?"

"We had a shower together and we kissed a serval times. And you two?"

"We held hands only. But in this world you and Todoroki-kun were talking about your wedding."

"Really? That's ironic cause where I came from Katsuki's mom asked me to be his wife. I remember when I accepted it and we went to told it to my father, he and Katsuki had a 'men's converstation' in the livingroom. He was really shocked about Kaze getting married, I'll marry in months and he found his 3 daughter. I think he doesn't know about her going out with Iida."

"IIDA-KUN?? He is with Ochako!" 

"Then Izuku is with who?"

"Midoriya-kun? He is going out with Tsuyu-chan. Where did he came from?"

"Well at me, he is going out with Ochako. They are so lovely-dovely everyday."

"Are you lovely-dovely with Bakugou-kun too?"

"I don't really know. If he is in the 'I want you to talk to me' mode then he tries but that doesn't usually work. When I was off for a week he slept in the livingroom instead his room cause his room was full of my smell. I laughed at his actions when I got home. I think his is the cutest thing I've ever seen." I smiled at Momo. She looked sad then she said

"I didn't know about this. When the other you were here she couldn't stop talking about Todoroki-kun. She loves him with all of her heart. Let me tell you something..."

~~~~~

Doneeee~! I hope you enjoyed it! I really liked to write this chapter and I'm pretty sure that I'll like to write the next chapter too~ See'ya!