"They aren't gone!" I yell before opening the door.

"What are you talking about?"

"Persephone said that she escaped under the psych building, maybe this Olivia girl seen her leave and figured out how to get out too!" I say realizing everything now.

"Why would she take her back there?"

"She's fucking crazy, that's were they met, and that's the LAST place I'd think of."

"What are we waiting for, let's go!" He shouts while running out.

15 minutes later of fast driving, and we're finally here. We turn off the car and I run out, not caring about closing the door. I run around the building until I find a small window, big enough for me to fit I hope, before I go in I hear Dimitri tell for me. I roll my eyes and look for him.

"Ryker!" I hear him again.

I run and find a small trail of blood, I start getting worried and run faster. I find him on the ground with someone in his arms. I walk closer and see Persephone covered in blood. I get down on the floor and feel my blood run cold at her unmoving body.

"She's still breathing, but barely, we need to get her help. Fast." I light breathe out relief and quickly carry her back to the car and we drive fast to the hospital.

After they took her to surgery, an hour and a half ago, the doctor finally came out.

"Are one of you her husband or family?"

"I'm her husband." I say and step forward.

"Well, She has a couple stitches on her head, minor concussion. The baby is perfectly fine,we did a C-section and she's being taken care of now."

"She?" I whisper.

"You have a babygirl, congratulation." He smiles.

"And my wife?"

"Stable."

"So I can see her?"

"Yes, you can see her."

He leaves us and before I take a step forward, I see the cops coming in.

"I'll take care of this." Dimitri says before walking away.

I quickly walk towards her room and I go inside. She lays there peacefully, a IV attaches to her and heart monitor. I walk towards her and grab her hand, a minute went by of me rubbing her hand with my thumb before she wakes up with a groan.

"It's ok baby, you're ok." I whisper to her.

"Where am I?" She asks.

"The hospital." Her eyes go wide before she puts her hand on her slightly flat stomach

"The baby's fine, she's being taken care of now, they'll bring her later. First you have to get more rest" I say and she sighs in relieve before nodding.