Plan Gone Wrong-14

Start from the beginning

“Oh”

“And don’t tell him I’m telling you any of this. I just think you deserve to know the truth.”

“Well thanks for that.” Even though he had just told, I don’t one hundred percent believe it. Maybe he just loves me like a sister and that’s why he gets protective of me. Maybe he just sees me as a good friend that he doesn’t want to see get hurt. The thought of him actually liking me as more than a friend or more than a family member seems almost hard for me to believe but obviously it’s not hard for anyone else to believe.

“Sky I’ve been meaning to ask you this earlier today but do you like Harry?” He asked looking me in the eyes.

I didn’t answer. I just bit my bottom lip and attempted to smile to give away my answer.

“I knew it!” He yelled while a large smile grew on his face.

“How did you know?” I asked letting out a small laugh.

“I don’t know, just the way you agreed so easily to our little plan to get him back, or the amount of glances I saw you give at Harry while he was with my ex.”

“I did not look at them that much!”

“Yes you did, you had jealousy and anger written all over your face!” He teased laughing at me.

My mouth opened forming a large “o” shape as I was shocked at what he had said.

“Like you looked any different!” I said jokefully, playfully slapping his chest.

“Alright I guess I deserved that one.”

“Yes and you deserve this one too!” I said as I playfully hit his chest another time.

He laughed and said “So want to go over what we are going to do tomorrow, I’m not much of a morning person so I might as well tell you now instead of in the morning where I come up with something ridiculous.”

“Alright so what are we going to do?” I asked.

“Ok so I am going to text Harry right now saying that I want him to come over at around noon so I can discuss something with him,” He started as he texted Harry just that.

“So what is going to happen is we are still going to be in bed. You’ll be wearing nothing but one of my shirts. I’ll come out wearing just my boxers trying to keep him out of the room so he won’t see you, but knowing Harry- no matter who I’m with he’ll wanna see who’s in my room. He’ll barge in and once he see’s you he’ll get shocked, he’ll start accusing us of doing things and probably swear like crazy. You’ll just be standing there innocently with a worried look on your face that will make him go crazy. Then near the end we’ll just explain to him that nothing happened between us and you can be like ‘why does it matter if we did anything to you, blah, blah, blah’ and he’ll confess his undying love for you” Zayn said making me laugh.

“Oh God we are horrible people” I said making us both laugh.

“Well we’re bad people for good reasons right?”

“I guess, but what happens if this whole thing backfires?” I asked curiously.

“If it backfires- which I hope it won’t- We’ll just try sticking to our story line and attempt to make the whole situation not so bad.”

“Ok sounds like a plan.”

“Ok let’s go to bed now I’m exhausted and my head is starting to hurt.” Zayn said as he flicked the bedroom light off and hopped back into bed next to me.

We both ducked under the covers and he slid his arm around my waist. I guess it was just a natural instinct for guys to do that.

“Night Sky,” Zayn said.