6- A Glare That Would Make A Superhero Cry Like A Baby

Livy

"What the hell!" I jumped up to my feet and glared at the man.

"It's the only cure for It-Can't-Be-Real-Itis," Will said sombrely.

"Well, the only thing that you've done is make my face hurt!" I complained.

"Uncle Will, that was a bit mean, she's new, she doesn't understand your superior healing techniques yet!" S.T pointed out.

"If she's a demigod, she's going to have to learn," the man grinned. Now that his healing slap had snapped me out of my shock I was able to take in his appearance. He was blonde, with blue eyes and a friendly face, "what's your name?" he asked me.

"Livy," I said in a grudging tone, still rubbing the side of my face where he had slapped me.

"Livy, this is my Uncle Will, he's the camp doctor and a son of Apollo," S.T said.

"Oh the god with the crazy wife?" I asked.

"I don't know who told you that, but Aunt Ri isn't that crazy."

"Apparently she wants to kill me."

"Huh?" S.T frowned.

"Ah, you must be Olivia," Will seemed to know exactly what I was talking about, "welcome to this big crazy family."

********

S.T continued to show me around the camp, and when the tour drew to a close she took me back to the camp border where my mother was still talking to Chiron and Percy.

"Hi Honey," Mum smiled at me, "I have to go home now, but you'll be safe here."

"You're leaving me here!" I demanded, "You're leaving me with the crazy people at the crazy camp?"

"Honey, I've spoken to Chiron and Percy, and I really think that you're going to be the safest that you can possibly be right here, I don't want you to be in any danger, so you're staying here," she told me.

"Mum!" I complained.

"Don't Mum me, you're staying here! I'm leaving, and you're staying," she crossed her arms and fixed me with a stare.

"Fine!" I gave in, rolling my eyes.

"I love you, sweetheart," she smiled and wrapped me in a tight hug when we broke apart, she tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear, "well, I'd better get going if I want to beat the traffic," she smiled.

"I'll walk you back to your car," Annabeth offered.

"No, no it's fine," Mum smiled, "I can make it by myself thanks."

"You're sure?" Annabeth asked.

"Yes of course," Mum said, "I'll see you soon sweetheart." She kissed my forehead again before she turned and made her way off into the woods.

Once she was out of sight, all of the adults turned on me.

"S.T why don't you go and find Freddie?" Percy suggested.

"But I want to hear!" S.T protested.

"Go and find your brother," Annabeth shot her daughter a look that would make a superhero cry like a baby. S.T gave in and made her way down the hill again.

"Let's go to the big house," said Chiron, "we have much to discuss."

What do you guys think of Livy?
Remember to vote, comment and have a happy New Year!
~Em xx