Special Chapter

I don't wanna spend my lifetrying to fight for what's not mineI don't wanna lose myself in someone else's dreamI know I was made with a purposeto reach past the surfacelive life fearlesslyI want nothing lessthan to bewho I meant to be!

trying to fight for what's not mine
I don't wanna lose myself
in someone else's dream
I know I was made with a purpose
to reach past the surface
live life fearlessly
I want nothing less
than to be
who I meant to be!

✏️✏️✏️

"It's good that you came, Mr. Friis," Mr. Ek-hmm... sibado, whatever be his name said.

I kept my vibe cool even if the veins in my arms are protruded, as my fist get even thirstier to blow his disgusting face. Since, Malik, my good friend announced in the board that I won for the position as a president in HnM Philippine Branch, I know that this old cunt been slicing my soul and body using his death glare.

"Give me your phone." I whipped a glance over my shoulder when Bridgette appeared on my side.

Her tainted hard red nails from her fingers traced the line of my shoulder, trying to seduce me as she shoved my phone inside my pocket. One pinched and squeezed from my shaft before she showed it on my face. "Hindi mo na ito kailagan," bulong niya sa tainga ko bago umalis.

I frowned, yet still unmoved as I looked behind the bushes to signal Alec. But we both alarmed when few of Mr. Ek-sirado appeared and stopped my men.

Ngumisi ang matandang hukluban. "You think you are wise enough?" Humalakhak siya. Tinutok sa noo ko ang baril na hawak. "You are nothing but an amateur boy who doesn't deserve his position. I can't believe that Malik trusted you over me?"

I moved my heads up. This old cunt never respected me, I'm his boss. He been working under Malik's company over the past years but never won my friend's trust. It's not about the age and how long you are in a company, it's about showing what you can do and your capabilities. I may be young but my ideas are not as classic on his age.

Umangat ang sulok ng bibig ko. "Nakalimutan mo yata ang tungkod mo tatang. Nanginginig ka," I said as my eyes pointed his knees.

He forgot something before he does some stupid idea. I am a man that always ready and in vision anything in advance. With his five people left, he thought I will shake my boots like a little kid who's afraid with the cockroach?

I signaled Axel through my eyes for the man on my back. He got it. He shot the man. And I quickly snatched the gun from Mr. Ek- crazy old man and fired bullets on his three men. Nagulat siya sa ginawa ko, nahintatakutan ng itutok ko ang baril sa lalaking biglang sumulpot sa bukas na pinto. Tinamaan ito sa kamay at nabitawan ang hawak na baril. Pinatamaan ko rin ang binti nito nang subukang lumapit.

"Axel, ikaw ng bahala rito," I commanded before I turned with this old man. I gave high respect to old people but never with him. "That's the dumbest move you've ever done."