Death

Author's note: This will be the last chapter of this story

Author's note: This will be the last chapter of this story. Salamat sa suporta at pagmamahal sa dalawang primera tauhan ng story na ito. Duchess and Shawn. The special chapter will be updated soon. Thank you and enjoy reading. ❤️

BRIDGETTE'S appearance inspired me to tell Shawn about the death threat whether it's real or not. Her attitude is beyond respect that I wonder how, but I took it extremely disturbing and suspiciously. Unfortunately, I forgot it when my cousin Millicent and Farais came along on the Studio five.

My cousin, Farais is an international model and commercial actor. He literally made a scene there and my whole attention turned with it.

"What? I wasn't informed that I had fans there waiting for my arrival?" Farais repeated for the nth time.

"So, that's what you get." Turo ko sa pasa niya.

Nahirapan kaming makalagpas sa dagat ng kabataang fans club niya. Naroon din ang fans ni Rocky na inakalang magkasama sila. Nagkaroon ng gulo at hindi sinasadyang natamaan siya sa noo.

The second day of practice is the same on the first day. When I saw Bridgette I would always glance with Shawn and tried to read what's on his mind? I asked my cousin, Jyra about it, she said the psychotic woman is a real monster on using the drum set. I settled on that answer, slowly accepting that she could be changing until I totally forget about the death threat. What mattered me now is Shawn gave his whole attention with me. After the practice, we go to the Twin tower.

I sit in on their discussion about the under the water hotel proposal with Zedrick and Malik's entourage. Puno ang buong function hall dahil sa dami ng mga engineers, hotelier, businessman, at architect na dumalo sa ibat-ibang kapuluan. Naroon din ang tatlong head ng Vixie Empire kasama ang nagngangalang Vinz. Ang seryoso ng usapan at tutok.

"Entertainment, advanced technology, safety, and security is our main focus. With the help of our very own Tristan, one of the Vixie head and his invention, our professional Engineers and my partner Shawn, the impossible will be possible," Zedrick's final speech.

Sumali ako sa mga tumayo at pumalakpak. Nangingilid ang luha ko dahil tuloy na talaga ang project. Sa masinsinang paliwanag ni Shawn kanina, hindi ko mapigilang makinig ng mabuti sa bawat salitang bibititawan niya. Kahit pa may ilang salita ang hindi ko naintindihan. Ngunit base sa tango na inani at pagsang-ayon ni Daddy sa kanya, I felt proud girlfriend for him.

Kung puwede lang sabihin na boyfriend ko 'yan. But I choose to behave, though. I don't want my presence there disturb his speech and report. It's unprofessional to make a scene. Given, my cousin's husband and families were there. Most of the high people that my grandad might know were there too. I even saw Jameson on the front row with his Dad.

"Never knew I would meet you here, Duchess. Who's with you?" he approached me while I am adoring the 4D samples on the other table.

"Mr. Jameson Phoenix, I am glad that you made it here from New Zealand?"