Socialite World

"Babe? As in pig? Yuck!"    

"Ah, that would be a stalker," Farais said. He sheepishly smirked and slept on the couch.

Tumayo si Rocky. Nagsalin ito ng wine sa wine flutes. "Maybe it's one of the boys in the Jones Island."

Don't call them boys. They are older than you idiot.

Farais sat up. His long blonde hair was tied up. But yeah right, among my cousins he is the cool and famous in his crazy effortless move. "I checked their profile. Who among the Architect, Senator's son, Business Mogul's Son, Airline Heiress, or the young Oswold? Either of them is fair enough." Tinuro niya si Millicent. "You see them? I bet Duchess trusted you a story."

Binato ito ni Millicent ng peanut. "You are talking too much. Get a life, Farais."

"What the fuck!"

"You are useless, Farais. You made some research then you can't identity who could be the pig on those men?" Claire on her tetanus glared shot the hell of us.

No one's going to counterattack a branded undefeated lawyer.

"What if... it's none of them?" Rocky murmured, his attention is on his flute.

My eyes found Farais. He gave me a mischievous grin.

"To close the issue. I don't know who this Babe is," I fired. Lumapit ako kay Dad at humalik sa pisngi niya. "I am tired. Millicent, don't ever knock my door," I continued before I left them all in the living room and stormed off on my room. I checked the gift and just as I have thought it came from Drew. That stinky, Mr. Grinch. I will never forgive him.

After the buzzy complaints of my cousin, I managed the Vogue seventy-three question in my own penthouse in Beverly Hills. When they said wrapped up, Mr. Clementon himself the owner of Vogue sat with me for a cup of tea in my expensive living room. We've talked about some of my achievement, hobbies, and interest.

"Your father is a half Filipino and half Dutch. His father, your grandad is a Filipino but he built his empire in Australia. A business magnate who kept his name low and private, but in the world of socialite he is famous. His deceased mother is a Dutch Socialite Supermodel. I clearly remember her time, and she's so gorgeous. Oh, I think I can see her face to you, Duchess. And your mother, Cheska Agonzillio is an American Citizen but born in the Philippines, which I believe the place where your parents met.

"Nice story. We are much honored for the trust of this information since we knew that your family is not into the showbiz. But because of social media... you know, when people got the chance to see you and they got the interest with you. They are hungry to know you. I checked your social media account. It's crazy, Duchess. You are lined up with those social media fame, the fact that you don't update it much," Mr. Clementon said. He sipped his tea and confessed with me that he is afraid to spill a dirt on my fancy couch. He is fascinated with my Swarovski chandelier and intricate artifacts.