His Attention

"I saw your Vogue interview

"I saw your Vogue interview. You are my idol in the socialite world. By the way, my name is Jessica Jones Smith."

From Shawn, I turned my attention to this beautiful goddess. I gave her a peck and pulled on the arranged table. "Nice knowing you, Jessica. You still do the boxing?"

"Yeah. That's one of my routine, as well with squats, Pilates, weight training."

I chuckled. My intensive training was actually inspired by her. "I cried on my first day of training. It's really hard and my whole body is shaking... I am hungry but I have to follow my dietary rules. Don't get me wrong, okay? I literally follow your training course to make my body in shape." I glanced on my butt before I continued, "It's improving. Wow!"

Tumawa si Jessica. Sumali sa circle namin si Jyra at ipinakilala sa akin si Lawrence.

"I saw your training in Instagram. Your Trainor is Kenzie," Lawrence opened a topic.

"Yes, on the latter."

Jyra looked at me with surprised. "He is the former champion boxer and international fitness expert, right?"

I nodded.

"Wow! So... are you going to enter the modeling too?"

Tumingin ako kay Jessica. I was about to answer her but Millicent does it for me.

"Only Mr. George can reach her net worth. Some of the modeling agency can't afford her."

"Hey, stop it." Umiling ako. "It's not what you think, ladies."

"Okay lang. Totoo naman. Nakita kita sa top highest socialite sa YouTube."

"But, Lawrence, YouTube is not trustworthy enough. Social media is fake. Sometimes they would post some fake news just to make a drama," Jyra confessed.

Tumango kami ni Jessica.

"The last time I saw one of the blog telling that I made a magic on my butt." Jessica massaged her temple. "I suffered an intense anxiety after the winning of Asia's next top model. Are they kidding me? We'd some intense work out behind the scene."

Naka-relate ako roon. Ilang beses akong isinugod sa Hospital dahil sa depression ko sa school. I'd compete with some of my co-famous schoolmate who came from the rich family too. They would spread the news about me. I felt bullied, thanks to my cousin I am still here hanging on. Because I know I didn't do such a thing. Everything I had is true. Though sometimes I was thinking of canceling all my connection with my family. I wanted to be normal. I will work hard so I can buy things that came from my fruits of labor.

But who am I kidding? My grandad and parents won't allow that, not even a blink.

"Miss Duchess, may tawag po kayo sa telepono."

Tumango ako at kinuha ang wireless phone sa mayordoma ng Aldrich. I excused myself and answered it.

"Darling, you didn't call."