3.2

Minho and Jisung slowly and quietly made their way into Minho's house and somehow made it up to his room without making a sound. Minho shut and locked his bedroom door after the two of them got in and immediately sent a glare towards Jisung.

"What are you doing?"

Jisung looked up at him confused, "sitting?"

Minho narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms, "on my bed."

Jisung nodded slowly before realizing what Minho said not even twenty minutes ago. He quickly stood up, "sorry—I forgot."

"Ooh 'I forgot' my ass," Minho said in a mocking tone.

Jisung laughed and put a hand over his mouth, "y–you forgot your ass?" The more he thought about it, the louder he laughed.

"Shut up—oh my god someone will hear you," Minho shushed him and threw the stuffed cat he was still holding at Jisung's head.

Jisung got hit in the head and fell onto the bed lover dramatically, but still proceeded to laugh.

Minho rolled his eyes and went over to the bed, "you're a child." He attempted to push the other off of the bed and onto the floor, but he was much weaker than Jisung was.

"Says you—wait that was mean, I'm sorry," Jisung covered his mouth, small laughs still escaping from him.

Minho gasped and reached for the cat, beginning to hit Jisung in the face with it. "What's that supposed to mean!!"

"Ah—I said sorry!" Jisung covered his face in defense and rolled away from Minho, accidentally rolling straight onto the ground in the process, "ouch—"

Minho just bursted out laughing, "loser, what kind of person just falls off the bed?"

Jisung huffed and brought his knees to his chest, watching as Minho started getting situated in his bed. "Can I have a pillow or a blanket or something?"

"Hm?" Minho looked down at him, "oh—no you cannot. Goodnight," and he reached over to turn off the lamp, laying down in his bed.

Jisung sat on the floor silently, staring at the darkness where Minho had been before. He sniffled quietly and looked around.

"Are you crying?" Minho suddenly asked.

Jisung was surprised, "no? Can't I just sniffle, gosh."

Minho groaned and sat up, looking down to where Jisung was sitting, "come on."

"What?"

"Get in my damn bed before I change my mind," Minho said in an annoyed tone.

Jisung nodded and quickly did as told, getting up off the floor and sliding under the cover's of Minho's bed, "why?"

Minho turned away from Jisung so his back was towards him and he muttered, "I felt bad."

Jisung smiled and laid down, nodding in content. "Goodnight, Minho."

Minho must have taken awhile to respond because Jisung said something else after some time, assuming he had fallen asleep.

"I do actually like you, a lot."

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

Seeing everyones comments about Woochan and Jeongchan just makes me laugh cause ahaha, aLSO would anyone want me to make a chapter for this whole Chan/Woojin/Jeongin situation because that'd be some drama sjjsjh and I feel like that'd be a bit better than just telling the information through Felix like it's no big deal, I dunno, just wanna hear your thoughts—I'll probably do it anyways :^)

ALSO SORRY FOR THE SUDDEN LONG-ISH BREAK I GOT HIT IN THE FACE WITH BUSY STUFF SJDHSH

ANOTHER ALSO, WHEN DID I GAIN SO MANY FOLLOWERS?? I SWEAR I HAD 330 LIKE TWO WEEKS AGO—

111018