1.0

Minho was peacefully laying in his bed, trying his best to fall back asleep after he was rudely awoken by his dumb sister and sister's boyfriend. But he just couldn't, he wasn't tired anymore and there was just too much on his mind at this point. Was he going to admit to what was on his mind? No. Absolutely not. Never.

Okay maybe just once. It was Jisung. But he convinced himself that it was for his master plan and that alone. So being the amazingly smart guy that he was, he rolled over to his nightstand and grabbed his phone, turning it on and getting blinded by the light.

"Ah goddamn–" he squinted his eyes and turned down the brightness, finding his way to Jisung's contact. He gave it a second thought before he typed and sent a short message.

[me]:
Hey loser

[dumb guy]:
Um hi

[dumb guy]:
What's up?

[me]:
I can't sleep

[dumb guy]:
Why are you telling me that

[me]:
Cause it's your fault

[me]:
Yours and my sister's fault

[dumb guy]:
But she knocked, not me

[dumb guy]:
But I guess I did tell her to knock

[dumb guy]:
So sorry

[me]:
I was joking but wow okay

[me]:
Nevermind you're too annoying, bye

[dumb guy]:
I–

Minho sighed loudly and set his phone back on his nightstand, rolling onto his back. "Dumb sister's boyfriend," he picked up a pillow and smushed it against his face, groaning into it.

As he quit his groaning, he heard his phone buzz. He ignored it. Another buzz. Again, ignored. This went on for awhile until the buzzes stopped. Minho pulled the pillow away from his face and looked over at his phone, "finally–" then his phone rang.

Minho sat up and quickly grabbed his phone, answering it straight away without even looking at who it was. He was ticked off already, plus he didn't want his phone ringing in the middle of the night.

"Who the hell calls someone at this time of the night? What is wrong with you–" Minho quietly shouted into the phone.