2.3

Minho slammed the front door of his house and dropped his shoes on the ground. He was in such a hurry to leave that he didn't even realize he hadn't put his shoes on. He looked down at the ground and sighed.

"Minho, sweetie?" Minho's mother came out from the living room, a very worried expression on her face.

Minho glanced up at her and smiled slightly, "hi, when did you get back?"

"Yesterday, your father had to stay an extra few days so I caught a cab home," she gave him a warm and happy smile. "Minhee told me you didn't come back home last night and I was worried—where were you?"

Minho rolled his eyes to himself and walked over to her, "I went out with some friends, Seungmin came back the other day so we were meeting up again."

"So why weren't you home last night?" She asked again, crossing her arms. She knew what it was, and Minho was trying to avoid saying it cause he knew she hated it when he drank.

"I guess I might have gotten a tiny bit drunk and fallen asleep at the place we were at so a..friend, had to take me to their place for the night cause it was late."

His mother sighed and rubbed her temples, "you know how I feel about you drinking Minho, and who was this friend? You hesitated."

Minho shrugged, "just someone, no one important," he scoffed, more meant for Jisung even though he wasn't there.

"Who?"

"You know them—that's all that matters! Hey, I'm really tired actually so I should get going—see ya!" Minho said quickly and ran past his mother, running up the stairs.

"Minho!—ah, I swear.."

"So yeah I'm hibernating in my room until those two idiot losers get married and hopefully move out and I'll never have to see either of them again!!" Minho shouted over the phone with fake excitement.