2.9

Jisung was laying in bed, contemplating life and how he would get out of his arranged marriage when his phone started ringing. He picked it up and swore he saw his life flash before his eyes. Why was Minho calling him?

He hit answer and put the phone up to his ear, "hello?"

"Hi Jisung, how's your day?" Minho asked from over the line.

"It's good...why?" Jisung asked, he was very suspicious of him right now. "Do you need something from me?"

Minho laughed awkwardly before he answered, "no I don't it's just uh," he paused for a second, "I don't like you-bye," and he hung up.

Jisung was so confused-he called Minho back only for his call to be declined. He huffed and called again, this time it rang all the way until the voicemail. Minho must have put his phone on do not disturb, Jisung sighed.

After some more contemplating, Jisung decided to take matters into his own hands, if you could say that in a situation like this. He quickly made his way out of his house and started walking to Minho's house. Bad idea? Of course. Was it going to stop him? No way.

He got to Minho's house and knocked on the front door, this was a horrible idea yet here he was. The door opened a few seconds later, Minho's mother was there.

"Oh, hello Jisung," she smiled at him. "Minhee isn't at home right now.."

"Oh um-actually, I'm here to talk to Minho," Jisung said awkwardly.

She nodded slowly, obviously confused. "He's in his room, I think he has someone over but you can go ahead and talk to him still if you'd like," she moved aside and let Jisung walk in.

"Thank you," he gave her a smile and quickly made his way upstairs, wanting to get out of that situation as fast as possible. Once he got upstairs, he heard talking from Minho's room, though he couldn't pick up on what they were saying. He walked to the door and knocked on it, making the talking stop.