0.5

It's been about a week and a half since Minhee and Jisung met for the first time, and ever since then he had been coming over. Every. Single. Day. Minho had enough of it, so he left the house and decided to be at least a little productive for the day. He went out to the mall to buy a few things, seeing as he deserved it for having to deal with two extremely annoying people for over a week.

He just wandered around the large building packed full of random stores and people. It was a weekday so not too many people where here but it was around the time school had let out so it was full of teenagers. Speaking of, those annoyed Minho too. A lot of things annoyed Minho. His sister and her soon-to-be-husband being a few of them.

Minho held a strawberry smoothie in his hand, looking around and waiting for a store to catch his eye. But nothing interesting. He'd been here many times so he knew all the stores already, he was just hoping that there might be a new one or something he had missed, but no. It was boring and he regretted coming out, was it really worth it to avoid two people he disliked? He didn't really want to answer that question actually.

It'd barely been half an hour since Minho got to the mall, and all he had done in that time was buy an overly expensive smoothie—that wasn't even that good—walk around, no destination in mind, and almost run into a few people on his 'adventure.' He had enough of this he decided, his legs were acing already and he just wanted to be home and in his bed.

Just as he was about to walk away from where he was, someone had called out for him. Who on earth could that be? None of his friends would be at the mall—by themselves that is. So he turned his body to face the voice and, who other than the guy himself, Jisung. Minho mentally rolled his eyes, why the hell was he here. And actually—had he not told the guy off the other day? He even said himself that he'd leave him alone from now on.