0.7

Minho leaned against the wall of the hallway, letting out a low sigh. Why was he doing this again? For revenge? Was it really even worth it? He decided that it was all worth it and he would go through with his plan. He just needed a way to start it off.

"Hey I'll be right back, I need to use the bathroom." Jisung spoke from in the living room. Minho panicked, he was still in the hallway and—Jisung walked out of the room and stopped once he saw him standing there. "Uh—"

"Don't even," Minho spoke in annoyance.

Jisung nodded slowly, "what's up? Or wait, can I still not talk to you..?"

Minho took this as his opportunity, "no! I mean yes, wait no...go ahead! I realized that I was quick to judge you and that I should probably get to know you more. So what do you say, wanna start over?"

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows, studying the boy very carefully before he nodded with hesitance. "Sure, but um, why the sudden change of heart?"

Minho shrugged, "you're cute."

"I—uh, I'm what?" Jisung felt his cheeks burn up a bit, he wasn't expecting that coming from him at all.

"I said you're cute," Minho shuffled so he was standing straight in front of Jisung now, crossing his arms over his chest. "And I wanna be friends with you," just saying that left a sour taste in his mouth. If he really wanted this, he had to come up with these lies and try to sound convincing.

"Oh um, yeah sure? But I kinda have to go to the bathroom so—we can talk about this later," Jisung rubbed the back of his neck and slowly walked around Minho and off to the restroom.

"Yeah," Minho added on quietly after Jisung had left him. What was he doing? He felt stupid.

After Jisung used the bathroom, he stood at the sink, staring into the mirror for a few minutes. He was so confused, Minho was actually being...nice to him? Was he actually being real or was this all fake, well—why would he have any reason to play him like that. He convinced himself that Minho was being honest and he smiled to himself in the mirror. They were going to be friends from now on, maybe more—no he can't be thinking that, he's in a 'relationship.'

Jisung washed his hands quickly and exited the bathroom, heading back to the living room where Minhee was still sitting. But before he could make his way into the room, Minho stopped him—he stepped out from the kitchen and placed a hand onto Jisung's chest.

"Wait, here." Minho looked off to the side as he handed Jisung his phone, which was opened up to the contacts. Jisung tilted his head in confusion, "what do you want me to do with this?"

"Put your number in my phone? What else," Minho rolled his eyes. "Unless you wouldn't like to be friends anymore."

Jisung gasped slightly and shook his head quickly, taking the phone and putting his own phone number into the device, "uh here—" Minho snatched his phone back and pushed past Jisung, not even letting him finish speaking.

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

I'm sorry for not updating for
a whole week, summer school
is making me tried and lazier,,
I think I'll only be updating this
once a week from now on, so
every Wednesday(not tomorrow
though)! Also happy early
fourth of July! :D
₇₀₃₁₈