"Amane , we spotted the mansion" said Bounce over the radio.

"Good , see if there are any signs of attacking. Engage if it is a must" Amane said.

"Understood" then after a few minutes , Bounce began to talk. "Huh ?!"

"What is it ?"

"There's this girl-" Bounce's words were cut off by screams.

"Bounce ? Hello ? Hello ?! Answer me !!!!!"

"What's the matter Tears ?" Asked a hero.

"Something just happened to Bounce and his group. Can you detect them ?" She asked to her comrade.

"Of course"

(Please read in Present Mic's english dub voice)

Yuna Kojou
Hero name : Detect
Quirk: Pinpoint
She can detect the location of the people she marked for the last 24 hours.

"I got them ... But , they are scattered. They're being dragged towards the mansion" Amane's eyes widened at what Detect said.

"This isn't good , they've been ambushed... But by-"

"Tears watch out !" Detect pushed her away as giant spear was thrown towards her.

"What was that ?" But Amane's question doesn't need answering. They were shocked at its size.

"You guys are annoying" a voice spoke approaching them. Amane and Detect prepared themselves for the battle they are about to engage in.

"But I don't have a choice , it'd be bad if the boss destroys my consoles" The girl said. "Tch ... I hate it" she mutteres under her breathe.

"A girl ?" Detect said in disbelief.

"She's about the same age as our interns ... But something tells me she's stronger than them" said Amane as she goes into a fighting stance. "Detect , prepare yourself ... This is about to get rough"

"Right ..."

The girls smirks. "Eterna's the name. Don't you forget it"

********************************

At the Agency ...

'Feel energy ... Feel the earth ... Imagine that I am a plant whose roots are buried in the ground .... Feel the nutrients surging towards me....'

Well well ... Having trouble ?

'Concentrate ...'

I can accomplish it in no time ...

'Concentrate ....'

I am better than you. And you know it ...

'Concentrate ...'

You are just a pest ... Even your grandfather knows it. Your Aunt was right about you.

'The let me show you what this Pest can do'

Then the seeds scattered around Neose grew into blooming sunflowers. Shiozaki and Roots were surprised by this.

'Don't tell...' Shiozaki thought.
'Has she been taken over again ?' Her grandfather thought.

Silence was in the air. Satori then took of her blindfold and opened her eyes.

Then a huge smile was plastered on her face , it might not be seen because of her face mask. But Shiozaki and Roots know that-

"I just made them grow !!!!" She exclaimed happily. "Grandpa , Shiozaki do you guys see it ?"

Shiozaki was happy for her friends accomplishment. "Good for you Satori"

Her Grandfather nodded in approval.

"And I did it without succumbing to my other side ! I did it ! I did it" Satori was very happy.

'So she was tempted once again , but managed to fight off. Interesting ... Not to mention , she also manage to grow the sunflower seeds. I would expect results by the end of the internship but Neose just made a huge leap' Roots thought.

'But what is this worry I have ?'

********************************

Issa Here !!!!

How's the story going so far ?

By the way , remember Eterna. There from the story.

She isn't my OC its from
@TeukuPangeranJuang

Thanks for letting me add her into the story.

☺☺☺

Go check him out now , he has the full details about Eterna !!!!

Anyways ...

Issa Out !

Bakugou: Shut the fuck up ! I'm sleeping.

T_T okay ...

*whispers*
Plus Ultra