thirty two

harry held louis' hand as they strolled down the busy streets. louis suggested they spent some alone time shopping for their unborn child and harry actually thought that was a good idea.

"i miss alice," louis pouted. "my poor beebee is stuck in england without her mumma and daddy."

"i know, babe," harry cooed, "but we go back in two days. and we can spend all the time in the world with her to make up for it."

"yay!" louis kissed his cheek. the dominant chuckled and pulled louis closer to his side, making sure he couldn't get lost in the sea of people around them.

louis pointed to a nearby shopping outlet and harry led them across the street, daring anyone to come near him or his boy. he made sure to keep a hand on his holster and the other one secured around louis'. the boy was babbling excitedly about getting things for the baby and already talking about having more. which harry didn't have a problem with -- they could afford it, plus since this pregnancy was doing louis wonders harry hoped he could get him knocked up again soon. pregnant louis was the best thing to experience.

"i can't wait," louis continued on. "he or she is gonna have the 'ittlest feets, and they're gonna be so pretty 'cause they're gonna look like you."

"how do you know they'll look like me?" harry asked.

"i just feel it. i feel that they're gonna end up having lots of hair and your eyes, maybe my nose or lips but i just know this baby will be gorgeous."

"i agree," harry murmured and kissed his knuckles. "because their mumma lou is the most beautiful person i have ever seen in my life."

"oh stop it," louis blushes, turning his head.

harry pulled louis to his chest, tilting his head so he could look at him. "it's only the truth, baby. you're so beautiful and our baby will be the best thing to ever happen to us. i'm so excited, and i can't wait until we are up at two in the morning making bottles and giving baths, i've kinda set up some classes for us to take later on so we can learn how to change diapers and stuff too," he bit his lip.

"you're more prepared than i am," louis chuckled.

harry grinned and kissed his nose. "pick a store and let's go."

---

"oh, look at this!" louis gasped and held up a onesie to harry. it had something about the baby's dad being better than yours on it and harry cooed, grabbing it and holding it to his chest.

"my beebee," he crooned and held onto it. "we're getting this."

louis nodded in agreement and pushed the cart down the aisles. he stopped when he saw the nursery sets and fawned over them, wishing he could get them back in england. there were many blue, green, pink and red ones. some with animals, butterflies, polka dots and even swirls. they were adorable.

"do you wanna wait until we know the gender?" harry asked and wrapped his arms around louis, resting his hands on his tummy.

"i dunno, they're all so cute," louis pouted. "they don't have these at home."

"well why don't we pick a neutral one and get a crib back in manchester?" harry suggested and peered down the aisles. louis hummed and patted the top of his hands, signalling to release him and he stood on his tippy toes to grab a bedset. it was yellow with white stripes and even came with a white elephant as a stuffie.

"daddy, look how cute!" louis squealed. "it comes with a stuffie.  none of the others come with one."

"do you want this one?" harry asked.

louis bit his lip and lowered the plastic bag. "i dunno, you haven't put any input in anything..."

"because i like everything you find and i see how much you love this," harry murmured and took the bedset, looking at it himself. "and i know you want the best for our bean, so let's get this bedset and order a crib later."

"you're the best," louis teared up and harry put the sack in the cart, pulling louis into his chest.

"we're havin' a baby," louis sniffled. "baby bean has the best daddy, bean is gonna have everything they need because you're gonna spoil them and be an amazing dad..."

"i'm not the only parent here, you're gonna be an amazing dad too," harry murmured.

"mum, mumma," louis corrected. "you're daddy, 'm mumma."

harry nods. "right, my bad lovely. bean is gonna have the best mumma."

louis blushed and kissed his cheek. "baby shoes next?"

"eek, baby shoes!" harry clapped his hands and sprinted off. louis followed him with laughter and pushed the cart behind him until they found the many rows of shoes.

"we need baby converses," harry said. he looked around at the different brands and bounced happily when he saw his favorite shoes. they were so tiny, varying in many sizes from baby to toddler. he showed louis how little they were and the boy gushed over how their child would now match them.

"for a grown man, you sure are excited about your kid."

harry turned around to face niall, who was holding a bag from a local shop.

"yes i am," the man stated. "couldn't be any happier, really. what're you doing here?"

"dunno, thought your favorite person could tag along," the irish lad shrugged.

"oh no, i'm definitely his favorite," came another voice and louis giggled when zayn threw a stuffie across the aisle at him.

"jesus, we're gonna get kicked out of here," liam groaned. "we stopped by some little market thing and kinda stopped by here to find you guys. we're gonna head back to the hotel, do you still wanna order takeout later?" liam asked his boss, who nodded in response.

"chinese, as usual," harry hummed and held up the little shoes in his hands. "look!"

zayn gasped and covered his mouth. "so wittle!" he squealed and showed his boyfriend. the lad cooed over them as well and louis put his hands on his hips.

"for grown men, you lot seem more excited about this kid," he mocked niall. niall stuck his tongue out at him and zayn leaned down to pepper kisses on his tummy.

"i gotta be excited for my godbaby," he said. "he or she will be my little gangster homie."

"zayn, baby bean will not be a gangster," the pregnant boy whined.

"uh, yes they will. and they'll be my little sidekick. and we will end up being the best of friends because i am the cool uncle," zayn crossed his arms. louis snorted and patted his tummy, eyes widening.

"holy shit-" he saw harry's warning glare. "shittake mushrooms! daddy come here!"

harry walked over confused and louis put his hand on his tummy. he pressed down and he gasped when he felt a tiny bit of pressure against it.

"beebee kicks," louis whispered. "kicking!"

zayn let out a loud scream of excitement and boasted to liam. "li! bean is kicking and oh my god this is the best thing ever-"

"chill," liam chuckled and grabbed his hand.

zayn bounced on his feet and wrapped his arms around his lover. "when do you wanna tell them?"

"later, maybe," liam shrugged. "let's give them their moment though, and tonight we can celebrate children."

---

is zayn pregnant? dun dun dun

sorry this was short. its a little filler but i got some tea comin, sisters. wont be shitty for long (: