thirty

chapta thirtyyyyyyyy

p.s. this is choppy, a filler & shitty i apologize homies. and im sorry this is short. i wanted to update but didn't want to make things wild all at once.

---

harry shut his laptop and swirled around in his chair, letting out a groan. he crossed his arms across his chest and then put his head in his hands when he realized he has two days to make this decision and he needs to decide soon.

louis opened the door, yawning and leaned against the doorway sleepily. "'arry?"

"my love," harry raised his head, crooned and opened his arms. the pregnant boy padded toward him and settled on his lap, cuddling into his chest.

"what'sa matter?" louis murmured, kissing his neck softly.

"i just need to talk to you about something, babes, i'm alright," harry rubbed his back, moving his hands to rest upon his tummy.

"what?"

harry adjusted them to where he was sitting up better and pulled louis closer to him. "i have to go to the states and i wanted to know if you wanted to go or stay here? i already checked with your doctor and he said it's safe for you to fly, but i wasn't sure if you'd he scared to get on a plane and whatnot."

"where at in the states?" louis asked softly.

"uh, new york," harry responded. "doing a little bit of a trade-off, drugs and guns and shit."

"oh," louis bit his lip. "will it be safe?"

"as long as nobody pulls stupid shit on me," the boss tucked louis' hair behind his ear. "it'll be niall or liam and i -- but since liam has his own submissive, i think he would stay here."

"why don't the five of us go?" louis pouted. "you guys can do your bang bang stuff and zaynie and me can go explore. we could go get baby thingies and go to the park, i dunno...i know i wanna go, though."

harry nodded and cupped his boy's jaw. "we leave on thursday."

"whoa, really?" louis gasped.

"yes," harry chuckled.

"what do i need to pack?" the pregnant boy asked.

"mm," harry pursed his lips. "i dunno, maybe just alot of panties because friday is my birthday," he teased.

"well i already had things planned out for that," louis booped his nose. "don't you worry your pretty little head about your birthday, daddy, 'cause i'm taking care of that."

harry smirked and kissed the corner of his mouth. "okay."

---

louis paced back and forth in their bedroom, talking to the kitten that was laying on the bed.

"alice, i can't just leave you here in silly old england while i'm in america!" he exclaimed. "i'm gonna have to stay here so i can take care of you! mumma can't leave you, kitty, that's just mean."

alice meowed and rolled onto her back, wiggling around. louis cooed and rubbed her fluffy tummy, then twirled her tail between his fingers.

"i can't just leave my baby," he pouted and tapped her nose. "so i guess i can't go to new york and get you a gucci collar like we planned, i'm sorry baby."

the cat pawed at her owner's hand and harry chuckled from the doorway.

"i have that handled, princess. andy is gonna take care of her while we are gone."

"mister andy!" louis gasped and picked alice up. "you're gonna be spoiled by andy, alice. he's probably gonna give you fish and let you sleep in his bed."

the dominant sat on the edge of the bed and laid back, watching his fiancé fondly. his belly was growing more to the point their cat would lay on it and paw it, almost massaging it. it made them laugh because she wouldn't do it to harry, only to louis.

"are you almost packed up?" harry asked.

louis nodded and stroked alice's nose. "yes, i gotta pack just one more thing and then i'm good."

harry nodded and yawned. "be warned, jet lag sucks."

"what's that?"

"you're constantly tired from travelling. it'll probably happen to you 'cause we're going into different time zones."

louis made an 'oh' with his lips and shrugged. "oh well. we're going to new york!"

harry chuckled and rolled over, kissing his tummy and laid his head in louis' lap. "i love you, kitten."

"i love you, daddy," louis ruffled harry's hair and set alice on his back.

---

louis was surprised to hear harry owned his own plane. he kind of understood why, though. he could do whatever he pleased, didn't have to worry about kids kicking the back of his seat and didn't need to stress over stupid flight attendants always asking him questions.

harry enjoyed travelling, he liked viewing new things and knowing he was taking louis on a trip for the first time made him smile. louis had never been out of england, he was in the academy for a while, and he never got to explore. so harry hoped louis had the time of his life in the state of new york, because he had many things planned for them.

"can we go shopping?" louis asked. "or go to a theater?"

"whatever you wanna do," harry swished his glass of wine around. "how would you like to sneak around and do some public things?"

"huh?"

harry sipped on his beverage and put his ears to louis' lips. "maybe i could fuck you against out hotel balcony, or give you a handjob during one of my meetings."

"o-oh," louis blushed and bit his lip. he tilted his head to the side as the man began to kiss his neck and he took harry's glass, setting it on the table before them.

"the lads are up front, behind the curtains. think you could be quiet for me?" harry teased and gripped louis' thigh.

"yes sir," louis gulped and placed his hand on top of harry's.

harry gripped the back of louis' neck and kissed him roughly, causing the boy to whimper in shock. louis gripped the man's shirt and climbed into his lap, not daring to break the kiss.

"can you be quiet?" louis asked against harry's lips. "'cause i feel your boner, and i kinda wanna ride you."

"fuck," harry moaned lowly. "they could walk back here and see you fucking yourself."

louis hummed and nipped at harry's bottom lip. "quickie in the bathroom?"

"yes," harry begged, picking the boy up and carrying him to the back of the plane.

---

how do you feel about ot5 travelling to new york? what do you think will happen?

thank you for 23k 😭💚