twenty five

chapter 25 and im nowhere near done w this fic whoops

---

"ow," harry hissed as alice clung against his arm, digging her small claws into his skin. "you fucking cat, you're so mean to me!"

louis giggled from beside him and snuggled deeper under the blanket, watching as his partner played with their pet. "she's not mean, she's an angel."

harry snorted. "she fucking hates me."

"nuh uh!" louis exclaimed with a pout. "alice doesn't hate you, she's just a wittle baby!"

harry mimicked his pout and lifted his arm, which the cat was still holding onto, by the way. "i'm not a jungle gym, kitten."

"we'll see about that," louis hummed, more to himself but harry gave him a knowing look before dropping the cat on his face.

"hey!" the sub shrieked and giggled, pulling the animal to his chest. "my fuzzy girl, are you being clingy today?"

alice mewed and pawed louis' nose.

"wanna go eat some foods?" he asked the kitten, sitting up. "mummy lou is hungry, al."

"you're tired, babe, lemme get you something," harry murmured. louis pouted but nods, laying back down and rolled onto his tummy. his lover gave his aching bum a squeeze and crawled out of bed, grabbing his keys.

"where ya goin', daddy?"

"getting my boy some breakfast burritos," harry hummed and grabbed his shoes. "you stay in bed and relax. i'll be back."

"'kay," louis yawned. "love you."

"i love you more," harry slipped on his jacket and stepped out of their room.

---

"oh, oh- oh my god," louis groaned, curling his toes and gripped harry's hair.

harry smirked and pulled away from his rim, moving to suck on his thighs. "i got something new and i wanna try it out."

"what?" louis whined.

harry continued to trail his mouth along louis' legs. "i got a new tongue ring, and it vibrates."

louis' breath hitched and he let out a little whimper. "that sounds amazing."

"good thing i have it in, right?" harry smirked, peeking up at him between his legs.

"you're gonna be the death of me," the submissive bit his lip and harry stuck his tongue out, pushing the pill shaped jewel together and adjusted to the constant buzzing before gliding his tongue down louis' cock.

louis let out a loud moan, echoing in the room and he pulled harry's head closer to his crotch. harry smirked and nipped on the bottom of his shaft before prodding the tip of his tongue on his sack.

"roll over."

louis immediately did so when harry rose up, lifting his hips. harry spread his cheeks and dove forward, letting the jewelry in his mouth do most of the work. louis squirmed beneath him, rutting his ass back onto his face and harry dug his nails into louis' thighs while he ate him out.

"daddy!" louis cried into the pillow. "feels so good- so good!"

the dominant hummed and lapped his tongue along his hole. "you like it?"

"love it, more, please," louis said with a shaky breath, gripping the sheets beneath him.

harry slurped at his rim, covering his chin in spit and thrusted his tongue into the ring of muscles. louis kept moaning as he felt around his walls, adding a finger as well.