twenty two

louis' test results came back and he was definitely allergic to shellfish. the dominant was constantly apologizing to his boy about the whole situation and louis would just shush him, clinging to him to calm him down. ever since the incident, harry won't let louis out of his eyesight and louis doesn't wanna be anywhere else but near harry. it was terrifying for both of them. louis needed protection and harry needed comfort.

harry filed the suit, went to court and proved that the academy didn't run tests on their subs because louis defended his side of the story. they never poked him with needles or took him to the doctor. harry showed the judge louis' lab results plus his medical file from elite, and ended up winning the case because the academy's headmaster was too flabbergasted to speak for himself.

harry was granted the amount it would have costed if louis didn't have insurance ($500 for one epi-pen use, thousands more for the tests, and many more thousands for louis' stocked up pens) plus emotional damage for louis being so shook up. although suing for emotions is silly sometimes, hsrry figured it would help.

it turned out the academy had no knowledge about any subs other than their names, ages, genders and unique things about them to make more money. louis only remembered seeing this doctor once a month for refills on his boosters and ultrasounds to see how his uterus was. he told the judge that and harry was fuming by the time their court case was over.

"i'm so glad you're out of there," the man sighed and pulled louis to his chest. "it's all over with and i hope they get shut down."

louis nodded in agreement and silently strode to the car. harry drove with one hand on the wheel and the other clutching louis' thigh. the blue eyed boy asked if they could stop somewhere to get food and harry surprised louis with his favorite fast food place, wendy's. he bought louis whatever he wanted since he had been doing so good with his diet, a cheat day wouldn't hurt. so louis got some chicken nuggets and a baked potato (weird combination, but oh well.) harry ordered the same thing except his potato was more loaded than his boyfriend's.

"i think i'm gonna start taking my pills again," louis said as he fed harry a bite of his food. "i'm starting to want a baby. like...i know we have to have one but i think i'm almost ready for it."

"yeah?" harry's eyes lit up. louis nodded with a shy smile and harry grabbed his hand, kissing his knuckles.

"i want my babies with you, forever. always having your babies," louis hummed.

"i will give you as many babies as you want, my love," harry said and louis giggled before returning to his food.

---

"your birthday is coming up," harry chimed while louis searched through his clothes. "what would you like to do?"

louis shrugged. "i dunno, actually."

he was used to the academy just telling him happy birthday and then acting like it was an ordinary day. christmas, they all got one gift and it usually pertained to their submissive nature, either a collar, ears, or something related to it. then the subs woule usually trade their gifts around until they were with something different. louis remembered trading his corset for a pair of thigh high socks. that's what started the boy's infatuation with them.

"would you like to have a party?" harry asked. "you, me and the lads, maybe have a small christmas party as well."

"that would be nice, daddy," louis grinned and tied the strings to his shorts. he changed his shirt from the sweaty tank he was in from running around the house with zayn (which the boys got scolded for) and straddled harry's lap. his bum was nestled against the man's crotch and he placed his hands on harry's chest.