卌 ||||

Last Update 5/24/19 3:34 PM

Y/N POV

I woke up and Jimin wasn't beside me. Mhm, I got up and walked into the living room and Jinnie was sitting on the couch eating some goldfish.

"Where is Jimin?" I sat next to her

"Oh he just went out to get his hair done" she continued to eat.

"Oh Thank you" I guess this is a perfect time to take a shower! I ran into my bathroom and took about a 20-minute shower because I was Jamming to my music. I turned off the Shower and wrapped my towel around my Body.

I put lotion on and my Outfit for the day on. I walked back into the living room. I ate some Cereal then Just sat back on the couch.

"Your 17 right?" I looked at her

"Yeah, my birthday was two month ago."

"What did you do for your birthday?"

"I spent it with Jimin and my Parents. Then Me and my Best friend went to a Party but I left Early"

"You're leaving tomorrow!?"

"Yeah My Mom said I could only stay for the Weekend," I thought of a Plan.

"Oh follow me" I walked into my room and Started digging in my Desk" She sat on the Bed and watched me. I grabbed The Photobook then sat down next to her.

"So this is my Photobook, I started this at the Beginning of Highschool." I opened the book and the first picture was Me and Neshell on our first day.

"This was My First day of Highschool." I smiled I remember that day it was fun.

"You two look so Stylish!"

"Thank you I put that outfit together in five minutes." We kept looking At pictures and I laughed at a few of them.

"This is my Older brother Yoongi." I pointed at the picture, I was on his back with my hands in the air and he was Smiling, He is such a Softie. I turned the page and it was me and Taehyung. I was sitting on his lap we had on a matching Outfit. Black jeans, Blue shirt with Regular White Nikes and with Black circle Glasses.

"You guys are so Stylish!" I laughed

"But who is He, His cute."

"He is my Ex, He cheated on me Twice And I loved him. He was my first everything but I guess he didn't see it my way."

"I'm sorry for asking" I did a small smile

"No, it's fine Don't worry about it."

"You don't need him! You have Jimin"

"Yeah, your right!" We continued to look at pictures.
I turned the page and it was a picture when I went to Prom With Neshell and Hoseok. I was prom Queen and Guess who was Prom King The one and Only Kim Taehyung!

 I was prom Queen and Guess who was Prom King The one and Only Kim Taehyung!

There was a Knock on the door. "I'll get it!" I got up and walked to the door.
I opened it And IM SHAKING! It's JIMIN WITH BROWN HAIR!"   (The picture ^)

"You like my original hair color?"

"I Love it!!" I touched his hair

"It's so Soft." He smiled

"Thank You" Jinnie walked Into the living room.

"I have a Question." We both looked at her.

"You two should go on a date!, And I'll help you get ready Y/N!!!"
I looked at Jimin "That's a good Idea I'll go get ready. He walked to his room Shutting the door behind him.

Well, I have no choice. I followed her into my room and she looked Through my Closet.

"Neshell has a dress I could Borrow, I can text her."

"Yeah texted her." Five minutes later Neshell came into my room with a Red Dress.

"Here wear this I bought it but I really don't want it"
I picked up the dress and went to change. I walked out of the bathroom and they were Shocked.

"Girl you need I wear that you look so Hot!" V

I laughed " Thanks, sis!" They gave me matching red heels, Jinnie curled My hair While Neshell put some light makeup on with some clear Lipgloss

"He is going to be Drooling over you Girlll" Neshell took one final look. She gave me a Black clutch.

"Now Let's go Meet him in the Living room I know he is Waiting. " I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. Yass Bitch! I walked to the living room, Me and Jimin made eye contact. I walked up to him.

"You are so Beautiful and Sexy at the same time. "
I laughed

"Thank you and you look Handsome." He was Wearing a Black Tux super hot. We both smiled at each other.

"Okay kids time for a Picture!" I grabbed his hand and we stood in front of the door. We took a few pictures. They came out great! Neshell is a Photographer too.

"Alright Be home By 12! I'll stay here with Jinnie Byeeee" She pushed us out the door.

/ɴ
ʟᴏɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 816 ᴡᴏʀᴅs ʙᴜᴛ ɴᴇᴡ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ