gift

y/n's pov

when i picked out my clothes, i went straight to taehyung's room. i wanna shower in his shower instead of mine, i honestly don't know why. i opened up his bathroom door..and my jaw dropped. he was naked. he was taking a shower, revealing his 6-pack and big dick. i immediately turned into a tomato, covering my mouth with my hand. as he saw me, he smirked. oh how disrespectful.

"wanna join me?" i didn't say anything for a moment. he stood still until i answered.

"o-ok.." i stuttered. i took off my clothes and threw them on the floor. i saw taehyung getting red, haha, look who's the tomato now. he had his hand out for me, i grabbed it and hopped in the shower with him. as i got in, i got in front of him and went under the sprinkler.

-

author: DON'T JUDGE ME, IDK WHAT THE HELL IT'S CALLED HAHA

-

i started to wash my hair, then i felt a pair of hands grabbing my ass. i couldn't help but let out soft moans. "b-baby..what are you doing?"

"sorry, i'm horny again babe." oh wow. he started gropping my ass, making me moan louder.

"want me to help you out?"

"with what?"

"washing yourself."

"ugh fine."

after shower

taehyung's pov

after we finished, we headed downstairs and i grabbed the keys off the kitchen table. "alright babe, let's go."

"where are we going?" she whined like a little baby, aww.

"you'll see." i winked. we got in the car, and i drove to bt21 wonderland. here we go..

arrived

i parked ("parked jimin" ahah) the car and told y/n to close her eyes. i got out the car and rand to the other side of the car to help her out. her hand was in my hand, gripping onto me firmly. "i wanna know where we are!" she whined, again.

"shhh, be patient. i'll tell you when to open your eyes" i whispered. now that she's out of the car, i walked her into the amazing amusement park. i looked around and saw people with white bracelets around their wrists. then i saw a lady at a stand, giving people those bracelets. oh! i need one of those to get on the rides! i saw a bench around the corner, and walked y/n to the bench.

"baby, i'm gonna go get something, ok? you stay here, and keep your eyes closed. no peeking." i told her.

"ok.." she said. i let go of her and ran to the lady at the stand. i cutted into the line so i could get the bracelets faster. everyone gave me weird and disgusted looks, but at this moment i didn't even give a fuck. i want to make my baby happy, and always happy. once it was my turn to pay, i asked for two bracelets and payed.

"..who's the other bracelet for?" the lady asked. shit! i need y/n over here. i ran to the bench and grabbed her by the hand.

"h-hey! careful taehyung!" she screamed. i forgot she couldn't see anything, sorry y/n.

"the other bracelet is for my girlfriend." i told the lady. she smiled and wrapped the bracelet around her.

"you two have fun!" she said to us. i thanked her and brought y/n back to the bench.

"ok y/n..are you ready for the reveal?" i asked. placing my hands on her eyes.

"yes..i am ready." she said bravely.

"alright"

3...

2..

1.

open.

she looked around, then looked up at me. i saw tears filling up in her eyes..i know she loves it. she crashed into me, giving me a big bear hug. "baby..how do you know i love bt21?!" she said, sniffling.

"i see you playing that bt21 game all the time..i do too. i wanted to make you happy, so i decided to take you somewhere..somewhere special." i said, smiling at her. as i said those words, she broke down and cried even more, i held onto her tightly.

"you don't know how much i love you right now, kim taehyung."

"maybe i do.."

"i love you."

"i love you more."

time skip

y/n's pov

"ooh, ooh!" i pointed out at another ride.

"let's go to the ferris wheel!" i squealed like a baby

"haha, whatever you say!" he giggled. i ran to the ferris wheel, taehyung's hand in my hand.

 i ran to the ferris wheel, taehyung's hand in my hand

(an example, lol imagine something like this ❤️❤️)

the man running the ferris wheel scanned our bracelets and we got into a seat. once everyone was ready, the man started the ferris wheel. we were rising up..and then we were coming down. taehyung grabbed his phone out of his pocket and opened up his camera. "i-i wanna take pictures with you.." he stuttered. i blushed.

"aww, you don't have to stutter. of course we can take pictures!" i said. we took lots of pictures. 2 pictures of the sky, 5 pictures of me and taehyung, and 1 picture of us, holding hands. my heart skipped a beat just seeing the picture of us holding hands. i love this man too much, he has done so much for me. the ferris wheel started slowing down, our turn is almost over. once it stopped, we got off.

i grabbed taehyung's hands, intertwining his fingers with mine. i looked up to him, full of lust. then, tears started running down my cheeks. "y/n..why are you crying..?" he asked softly.

"i'm just so happy you took me here. you don't know how much i love you, how much i care for you. thank you for everything, taehyung. i appreciate it. i love you so much." i said, tearing up even more. he smiled at me, eventually he started crying with me as well. he had his arms out, asking for a hug. of course, i have to accept it. i gave him a big, big bear hug, my arms wrapped around his chest, his arms around mine. i am truly happy. with him. ❤️

-
author: this is one of my favorite chapters i have written so far :) and i just wanna thank everyone for reading this ff and giving it lots of love, i really appreciate it! and just keep in mind, today was the day their parents were coming home.

continue reading, ily all ~ ♥︎

p.s. i'm proud of the last four paragraphs in this chapter :,) i was listening to 'everythingoes' by rm from his mixtape, and it just motivated me to create a happy ending for this chapter. AND I WAS WRITING THE ENDING PART LITERALLY AT 5AM AHAHA