moving day

author: enjoy, hehe

~

2 reasons why i hate my life right now:

1. i'm moving
2. i'm moving because my mom recently fell in love and got married with the "man of her dreams," and now we're moving in with him. yes he is my new stepdad, and yes i don't wanna meet him.

"got everything in the car y/n?" my mom asked while putting the last bag in the back of the car.

"yep." i replied. i got into the front seat, next to the driver's seat, and buckled up. i let out a sigh as my mom shuts the door

"you excited to meet your stepdad for the first time?"

"i guess."

"you should, he's such an amazing guy"

"that's what you think mom."

"i know, i know. but it's true!" me and my mom both giggled at her statement. my mom buckled up then started driving. the ride was silent.

a few minutes later

a few minutes later, we finally arrived at the house. the house i'll be living in from now on. i looked outside from the car window and..woah. this house actually looks cool! i stared at the house for a little moment.

i thought about the house, then my mom, then my stepdad. wait. do i have any step sisters or brothers? i really hope not.  (more like i jhope not, hehe) "mom?" my mom was grabbing the bags from the back

"yes sweetie? and could you help me out with these bags?"

"yea, yea." i opened the door (the car door whatever you call it) and stepped out the car. i helped her carry some bags. as we were making our way to the front door, my mom dropped a bag. i picked it up and carried it and headed to the front door. she rang the doorbell.

"now what was your question?" my mom asked.

"..do i have any step siblings?" she gave me a smile.

"yes. you do, a step brother" my mom finally answered. my body froze. not a stepsister, but a stepbrother? oh helllll no. there is no way i'm getting along with him. how bad can my day get?

a few moments later

i finally got to meet my new stepdad. to be honest, he's a lot better than what i expected him to be! well, i guess my mom was right, he is a great man. me, my mom, and my stepdad had a little conversation. my mom's phone rang, letting me and my stepdad continue the conversation. "i'll be back" my mom said while walking away and grabbing her phone from her pocket.

me and my stepdad talked about some stuff, then a thought popped up in my head. where's my stepbrother? i looked around, and there was no one else here but my stepdad, mom, and me. i decided to ask.

"hey uh..chris?" i said awkwardly. he laughed. chris was my stepdad's name, and i didn't want to call him "stepdad."

"call me dad. you'll get used to it later"

"oh uh, ok..dad. where's my stepbrother?" he went blank for a little. (like blank tae hehe)

"mom already told you about him?"

"no, she just said i had a stepbrother."

"ah, ok. he's in his room playing video games probably. why don't you go upstairs?" my stepdad asked. no way in HELL am i doing that!

"uh, i don't want to." i said. he giggled

"i knew you would say that, i'll call him down. TAEHYUNG!" my stepdad called.

"yea?" i head a voice call back.

"come down here, your stepmom and stepsister are here!" he didn't answer back.

"you'll usually hear me yelling in the house, sorry. i'm just too lazy to go up there, and call him down." my stepdad explained.

"ah, ok" i shook my head as i understood. i heard someone running down the stairs. i turned around and..froze.

WOAH THERE. HE LOOKED WAY BETTER THEN I THOUGHT HE WOULD BE. he had a black t-shirt on with black shorts, and his brown hair was messy. oh my god. he looks so handsome. "taehyung, meet your new stepsister, y/n. and y/n, meet your new stepbrother, taehyung." my ste- i mean dad said

"hey there" he said with a smirk on his face. a wave of heat rushed through me. why is he smirking?

"h-hi" i stuttered. wow y/n, what a great way to greet your new stepbrother. he smiled at me so cutely, oh gosh.

my mom came back to the kitchen and greeted taehyung. my mom looked down at her phone, then faced dad "oh yea, my friend lisa invited us to go out tonight!" my mom told my dad.

"oh ok, what time?"

"about 6:00"

"that's in 30 minutes! let's get ready" my dad said while taking my mom upstairs. now it was just me, and taehyung. alone. in the kitchen.

"so uh.."

"does that mean mom and dad are gonna leave us home?" i interrupted.

"yea, i think so. mom didn't say and your children"

"true tho." i said while i fidgeted with my fingers. he smirked at me. taehyung stop. you're making me melt.

-

"so wanna go to my room?" taehyung asked me. of course.

"sure." i said. we both went into his room, and dang his room is so messy.

"sorry for the mess, my room will probably stay like this forever." he told me. we both giggled.

"haha, ok, what do you do in this room?"

"sleep, play video games and random shi- i mean stuff. sorry"

"it's ok, i'm your stepsister. say whatever you want"

"you sure? i swear too much, and i don't like swearing in front of guests"

"i'm not a guest. i'm your stepsister"

he gave me a smirk, and looked at me up and down, like he was checking me out. he's making me weak. gosh taehyung. "uh..hello?" i waved in his face. he shook his head, making his hair messier. he's so cute when he does that ^^

"oh..sorry" he smirked again. what the hell is he doing to me. i need help.

"tae, y/n, mom and i will go out! be good!" my ste- dad called from downstairs.

"alright!" tae said.

oh shit.

that means..

it's just me and tae. oh lord.