dinner

namjoon's pov

i'm really proud that taehyung finally has a girlfriend. when he was little, he had so many crushes and tried to ask them all out. he was really bad at asking out girls, one time he gave a girl a fake flower and said, "your hair smells nice." gosh he was so weird back then. i'm glad he improved tho. i wonder how he asked out y/n.

my phone started ringing, and i pulled it out of my pocket. it was jungkook

-
call

jungkook: hey namjoon, we're on our way home! is taehyung there?

namjoon: taehyung is here, what did you guys buy?

jungkook: we bought some clothes and food, hehe

namjoon: alright, see you soon

jungkook: goodbye hyung~!

namjoon: see you

-

jungkook sounded like he had a lot of fun. even taehyung and y/n..i hear so much moaning. why are they banging upstairs on my bed?! taehyung's in big trouble..

taehyung's pov

after a few minutes cuddling with y/n, i let go of her and cleaned up the mess we made. i'm afraid namjoon heard us, we were really loud and i forgot we were in namjoon's house. but damn..sex with y/n is the best. she's so tight. alright, stop it tae.

after cleaning up, i heard voices downstairs. the boys are home! yes! finally! i ran downstairs and saw them hanging out in the living room. i went up to jungkook and gave him a big, big hug. (yaaaasss taekook ♡D♡) "hey kookie, how are you?"

"i'm good, i miss you so much tae"

"we've only been away for 3 days"

"i know, but i miss youuuu"

"i miss you too" jungkook is so sweet. too sweet, like y/n.

"alright, enough taekook time, should we eat dinner?" namjoon said. uh-uh, not without y/n.

"wait for y/n, she's still asleep." everyone, except namjoon looked at me.

"who's y/n?" they all said.

"my girlfriend." they all smiled at me and gave me an "aww!" i was blushing hard.

"oh yea taehyung..were you actually sleeping with y/n?" namjoon asked. dammit, i think he heard us.

"y-...no.." i stuttered. namjoon was shocked.

"were you guys banging in my room?!" he yelled. whoops. i just nodded. everybody was now shocked. i shouldn't have been so loud..

y/n's pov

30 minutes later

i woke up, and my eyes were half wide open. i heard a bunch of voices coming from downstairs, are those the "boys" taehyung keeps talking about? i think so. i went downstairs to see what was going on. i saw taehyung, and gave him a tight hug. "aww, hi baby" he said to me in such a cute way. i blushed.

"i just woke up" i told him. i let go from him and looked at the boys. holy shit..they're all so handsome. taehyung was so right.

"is this y/n?" one of them asked.

"yes, this is y/n" taehyung told everyone.

"hii" i waved. they waved back and said hi.

"shall we have dinner now?" namjoon asked.

"yes!" everyone said, including me.

"i'll make the food!" one of them said. we all went to the couch in the living room and sat down.

"wanna watch a movie while we wait?" one guy said with the remote in their hand.

"uh..can you guys introduce yourself? i barely know any of you" i said. i felt so mean while saying that, i wanted to watch movies also.

"alright!" one of them said jumping up from the couch. we all sat on the floor in a circle, and of course i was next to taehyung.

"let's go around in a circle, starting with yoongi." taehyung said pointing at yoongi.

"uh alright. hi i'm yoongi, my whole name is min yoongi, and i'm a very chill person. i love to sleep and watch netflix." yoongi said. aw, he looks so soft ^3^

"you aren't very chill when you get angry!" yelled the guy cooking in the kitchen.

"hey!" yoongi yelled. we all laughed.

a few moments later

all of the boys got to introduce their selves, and they seem like nice guys. to be honest, they're all sooo cute! especially taehyung tho. we were all eating dinner together, having long conversations, and just having a great time! but then i felt a hand touch my thigh..i know it was taehyung. what a dirty weird bitch he is. i looked up to him, biting my lip. he gave me a smirk.

"taehyung..i don't think you should be doing this under the table.." i whispered.

"it's alright, i know what i'm doing"

"no really, stop"

"stop what..?"

"stop making me so horny kim taehyung."

taehyung's pov

as she said those 7 words in my ear, i instantly got turned on. i love it when you're horny for me. i touched her right thigh even more, and went deeper into her legs. "taehyung!" she whisper-yelled as she banged her fist on the table.

"is something wrong y/n?" hoseok asked? what a great mood maker you are hoseok..but back off my girl.

"i-i'm fine." she said. she looked up to me in a serious way.

"stop it, can't we do this after dinner?" she asked.

"i way too horny now, wanna go upstairs again?"

"namjoon already found out we were having sex in his room! no taehyung!"

"ok.." i took my hand away from her legs and continued to eat. i didn't talk to her until the end of dinner..

-

author: sorry this was a bit short ;( (even tho it was about 900 words lol)