namjoon's house (part 1)

y/n's pov

and there we went in the car, on the way to namjoon's house. me and taehyung blasted music in the car and sang our hearts out to kpop. i can't wait to meet taehyung's friends! but i wonder why he's afraid one of them might like me. i know there's 6 of them and there is a possible chance one of them could like me, but i will never let go of taehyung, never. he's too adorable to say no to, like literally.

a few minutes later passed by and we finally arrived! we got out of the car and headed for the front door. taehyung ringed the doorbell, and we waited. "ready to meet the guys y/n?" taehyung asked.

"yea! wait, what are their names again?"

"namjoon, jin, yoongi, jimin, and jungkook. you'll remember the names once you know them well" he told me.

"alright then" just in time, one of the boys opened the door. as i saw him, i blushed a little. i guess taehyung was right..they are handsome.

"hey taehyung!"

"hey namjoon!" they both said and gave each other a big hug. after they pulled away, namjoon gave me a smile

"so this is the girl you keep talking about, right taehyung?" namjoon said. woah..tae talks about me? i blushed even more. i waved to him and he waved back.

"yea, she's my girlfriend" he said grabbing my hand, making our fingers intertwined together. my heart warms up and beats even faster, he's literally the sweetest thing ever

"woah, alright then! come in guys" namjoon said motioning his hands for us to come in. me and taehyung took off our shoes and looked around. woah..namjoon's house is so cool! even though it's a little messy, this place looks like a great place to hang out.

"your house got tidier, i see" said taehyung. his house was messier than this? dang.

"yea, last week i cleaned everything up, but it got a little messy."

"imagine having a girlfriend and they see this. they wouldn't be proud at all" taehyung laughed

"hey!" namjoon said hitting taehyung's back. i had to laugh also

"where are the other boys?" i asked

"they all went shopping, i didn't want to go"

"oh, alright then"

taehyung's pov

namjoon, y/n, and i had a pretty long conversation. we started off talking about relationships, then clothing, then sex. talking about sex just makes me get so horny..for y/n. especially the outfit she's wearing, she's exposing some skin there. i know she's just wearing a crop top with really short denim shorts, but looking at her legs make me really horny. i looked her up and down, biting my lip hard.

i want to see her naked.

-

author: chapter 4 part 2 may come out today or tomorrow. hehe