namjoon's house (part 2)

y/n's pov

as namjoon and me were talking on and on, i noticed taehyung not saying anything at all. i saw him standing there, in the corner of my eye, biting his lip. is it me? am i wearing something that shows too much skin? i looked down and noticed i have really short shorts on. dammit. i thought he would never notice.

this boy gets horny too easily. that's one of the reasons why i hate him. taehyung pulled out his phone, and started tapping his thumbs on the screen. i can tell he's texting someone. then suddenly my phone made a ding! noise. did he text me? i pulled out my phone to see who it was.

-

taehyung❤️: stop making me horny

y/n: it's not my fault! it was a hot day and i decided to wear this

taehyung❤️: meet me upstairs

-

yep, it was tae. and now he wants to fuck me, i know it. namjoon saw taehyung walking upstairs and said, "taehyung, where are you going?"

"i'm a little tired, can i go sleep in your room hyung?" he lied. what a liar.

"alright.." he sighed. we continued to talk for a little bit more, then another ding! came from my phone. i pulled out my phone, and it was taehyung.

-

taehyung❤️: come upstairs now

y/n: ok, wait

-

chill taehyung! i could tell he was pretty impatient. "anything wrong?" namjoon asked.

"uh..taehyung wants to sleep with me.."

"oh, you can go. i know how he is sometimes"

"yea. i'll see you later" and i went upstairs. i'm kinda scared. here i go..

taehyung's pov

i heard someone coming upstairs, i know it was y/n. i can tell, she goes up the stairs pretty slow with light steps. she opened the door and saw me. "i could tell you were impatient, taehyung." y/n said.

"i only met you yesterday and you know me so well." i smirked.

"now who's the horny one?" she said. oh shut up y/n, or else i might pound into you too hard.

"i wasn't the only one who was horny, you were too." she stuck her tongue out at me, naughty girl. she closed the door, and i started walking up to her slowly, and she was walking backwards to the wall. now that she's on the wall, and my face right in her gaze, you know what's happening again.

"you ready?" i asked.

"yea."

y/n's pov

his face got closer to mine then..crash! this was our second time making out. but this kiss wasn't slow and passionate like this morning, it was rough and intense. i enjoyed it this way also. taehyung bit my bottom lip, asking for a tongue kiss. i was kinda shy, so i pulled away. "what's wrong baby?" he asked.

"i've never done tongue kissing before." i said. now i'm embarrassed. he placed his hand on my cheek

"i'll lead the way" he said. what does he mean by that? we started kissing again, and then he bit my bottom lip for entrance again. this time, i accepted it. his tongue started moving around mine, this is such a weird feeling. then a memory played inside my head.

i remember i would watch so many romantic movies back in high school, and remembered how the kissing scenes were. the tongues would always fight. now back to reality, i decided to "tongue fight" with taehyung. he noticed then started fighting back. damn he's pretty good, he won. he pulled away then carried me up high to the bed. "taehyung! what are you doing?!" i yelled.

"you'll see" he said as he threw me onto the bed.

"undress yourself." what the hell?! what is he thinking?

"no!" i yelled back. oh no, the look of his face looked angry looking.

"if you won't do it, i will." he said. he took off my crop top & bra, then started massaging my breasts.

"ahh~taehyung..stop" i moaned. i couldn't help but moan, i can't believe he's doing this to me. i was moaning uncontrollably, i haven't been pleasured like this in such a long time. he started off rough, then went smooth. i tried looking up, and i saw taehyung smirking. ugh, he smirks too much.

finally he let go of my breasts, then unbuttoned my shorts and started sliding them down. my underwear was sliding along with it, dammit. he gave me a big smirk and admired my naked body. holy shit i've never had someone look at me like this. "you're so beautiful baby" he told me. i blushed.

"th-thank you" i stuttered. then i felt two fingers enter me..oh my fucking lord. taehyung's fingers are inside me. he started pumping his fingers in and out of me slowly, then started going faster.

"uhh..faster taehyung!!" i moaned. at this moment right now, i didn't care who could hear me or who could see me. i've never felt so much pleasure like this, ever. after a few more pumps, i cummed. he took out his two fingers, and licked them. my core is pretty sensitive.

"i love how you're sensitive, y/n" he complimented. i blushed. then i heard a zipper noise, and jeans being pulled down. here comes the real fun.

"you ready y/n? i'm about to enter you again." he said.

"i think i'm ready" i said.

"just to let you know, my dick is pretty big. once i start fucking you more often, you'll get used to it." what?! oh no, now i'm scared. i'm afraid i might bleed instead of cumming.

"taehyung..i never had sex in such a while. please don't go so rough." i begged.

"oh..why didn't you tell me earlier?"

"because i never knew we would be here, in namjoon's house, in a bed, fucking." i said.

"ok ok, i'll go easy on you. but next time, i'm going rough." he said. why rough? he probably liked intense, and fast sex. i just like it normal. he grabbed onto my hips, and slowly entered me. ohh...holy shit! he's damn right, his member is big. too big. has he been fucking girls too much?

"fuck, you're so tight y/n." he groaned. now the rooms were full of moaning and skin slapping, holy shit. so many thoughts were popping around in my mind each time he thrusts into me. why is it so big? why are we doing this? why is he so dirty? it was a mix of pain and pleasure, mostly pain. i literally screamed.

after a few more thrusts, we both cummed and orgasmed. he collapsed beside me and whispered, "that was amazing"

after he said those words, i some how fell asleep. even tho it was still daytime. i wonder how i'm gonna wake up..

-

author: this is my 3rd or 4th time writing a sex scene. sorry if it was bad, i'm still trying to improve. anyways, hope ya liked it! :))