~The Spider x Fem!Guardian~ (Destiny 2)(NSFW) Part Two

A/N: Read the warning at the beginning of the first part of this piece. Also, read the first part to even know why this part is going down. Ok? Ok. Enjoy! ;3

The notorious Eliksni arms dealer of the Tangled Shore took pride in himself on many things. From judgement of character, to knowing when a risky investment would really be worth his while. But, the most important trait he prided himself on possessing? How to spot a rare treasure.

A priceless, flawless piece of fine art. Something that he could keep all to himself and marvel at whenever he pleases. Something that only he had control over.

The guardian was getting very close to being classified under this category. She was priceless, couldn't be bought. Flawless in the execution of her duties as a guardian of the tower, and in dispatching his own enemies. Now, whether she would be all his would soon be determined. But controlled? The Spider turned over the dead ghost in his hand contemplatively. 'Only time will tell, and patience is a virtue that I must afford to keep.' He thought decisively.

Echoing footsteps drew him from deep thinking. The Spider drummed his fingers together as he watched the guardian stroll confidently into his room. His walking, talking, gun-toting treasure.

She removed her hood and helmet and tossed them to the side. "Boys, you're dismissed." She stated, regarding his two guards.

The Eliksni soldiers looked at each other, obviously confused, then looked to their boss.

"You heard the woman- scram!" He nearly yelled at them.

The foot soldiers scurried out of the room quickly, chittering something that the guardian could barely make out as "Do we have two bosses now?". With the guards out of the room, the guardian turned her attention to the Spider, whose full attention she already held, his eyes locked onto her.

"Any problems with that last cargo shipment?" She asked, a teasing smile at play on her lips.

A low growl emanated from the large Eliksni. He leaned forward in his chair, extending one arm out and lifting up the guardian's chin with a finger.

"What a commodity I've come across with you, little widow." He said, letting his hand drift down the side of her face.

She caught one of his fingers, though, when he wasn't paying attention, and took it into her mouth. She held onto his hand while he just watched on, letting her maneuver it around. A deep growl filled her ears as she circled her tongue around the tip and bit down slightly as she slipped the digit out from between her lips. The Spider suddenly grabbed the Guardian by their mid-section and hauled her up and onto his bulk. He held her down with his two lower arms.

"You'd bite the hand that feeds, guardian?" He whispered, running a hand through the hunter's hair and tugging slightly.

"As hard as you want me to, Mr. Spider." She said suggestively.

He laughed heartily, moving his hands down the guardian's body and squeezing here and there, turning her body heat up to eleven. As he felt her up, she pushed herself up and onto the Eliksni, closer to his face. She began to kiss around on his mask, soon finding the skin of his neck and kissing there as well. He smelled of something sweet, but she couldn't put her finger on what it exactly was. The light humming sound resonating from the mask, however, gave the guardian an idea.

She raised up and reached for one of the tubes on his mask. Spider grabbed her wrist tightly before she could. "What're you doing?" His tone was ice cold serious.

"I want to try something, Spider, dear." She explained. "Something that should benefit us both... interested?"

The Spider thought for a moment. The ether that flowed through his mask kept him alive, as it did other Eliksni. Was he willing to risk his life for this one moment?