Doom Slayer x Succubus!Reader ~In the Heat of...Battle?~ (DOOM)

A/N: Just so there's no confusion: a succubus is a female demon that attacks men and feeds off of their energy, and especially enjoy sapping their energy during sex. Yes this will have sexual themes in it, and will have a lemon because I'm tired of their being no smut for the Doom Slayer! *huff*
...Enjoy~.

Hell. The wretched pit of despair and loathing, of endless suffering on immeasurable levels.

For a female, these feelings are doubly bad.

(Y/n) overlooked the vast plains of fire and magma, and sighed. She was a demon, and one of high esteem, her position of power showed in her dress and of her living quarters in one of the many palaces of Hell. But, even with all of her gifts and privileges, there was still something missing.

She was a succubus, this really wasn't hard to figure out for her. (Y/n) turned and walked into her bedchamber. An empty bed lay there, taunting her. As a demon of her breed, she needed a mate to continue on living. And one that was strong, so she could siphon his energy continuously, and become powerful once again.

Many suitors had tried and failed to take her hand. From the highest generals of Hell's legions, to the lowliest of imps. She could find no pleasure in any of their company.

"All of them, spineless..." The demoness said aloud, picking up a mirror from a nearby vanity, gripping it in her clawed hand and viewing her image in the fragile glass. "...wretched, unsatisfying..." How much longer did she have to wait until she had to accept either an eternity with an idiot, who would offer only energy, and not a challenge... Or death?

A wail accompanied her throwing the mirror across the room, then flinging a fireball from her hand at it, eviscerating it entirely in midair. Realizing what she'd just done a few moments later, (y/n) looked down at her hands. Trembling. Shaking with her rage.

A small smirk graced her lips. 'Funny...' She found a seat at the end of her bed and flopped down onto it, watching not to brake her wings under the pressure. Dainty demons such as herself shouldn't throw tantrums like she just had... But she guessed that's why she wasn't just a succubus, but also a...

"General (L/n)?"

Looking up suddenly, she saw the door of her room was open. A small female imp stood in the space, shaking slightly.

"What is it?" She snapped. "I told them not to disturb me unless it was for a-"

"A battle, m-m'lady." The imp finished for her, cringing as the daemon arose from her bed.

(Y/n) looked out her window once more. She concentrated her hearing; the yells and clangs of battle rang out from the depths below. Clear as a bell. And she smiled, baring her sharpened upper canines.

"Go, tell them to muster in the front courtyard." The general ordered. "20 minutes. Not a minute late, or a sword through the gut will be child's play compared to what my consequences are!" She called more orders after the servant as she rushed off.

She walked over and shut her door, leaning her body back on it. She heaved a sigh, and her head rolled over and aimed her vision to a cabinet-the one where she kept her armor and favorite weapons. The smile never left her face.

With one final grin, she said. "Female trifles can wait... Blood calls once again..."

---

Fire and brimstone rained down on the plain full of demons and monstrosities. A common sight, really. But the most of it came from her side.

A lone daemon in shining blood red armor flew swiftly over a mob of approaching revenant. Their guns let loose barrages of bullets, but none were able to even lay a grazing shot. Shooting back through the crowd, a flash of silver passed through the middle, as fire does through spilt gasoline. They stopped, only to let their upper bodies fall to the rocky terrain underfoot.