His Scorned Guardian - Fikrul x Female!Guardian (Destiny 2) Part Two (NSFW!)

A/N: This part is NSFW! Please do not read if you don't wanna do the undead space bug husbando! Otherwise, enjoy! 

Submission to the dark can be as pleasurable as it is freeing.

The guardian stood inside of an underground cavern, deep within the Tangled Shore. She was staring out a window, a large hole cut out of the side of the piece of land, straining her eyes to count as many stars and planets as she could. This was common practice for her to do, especially when she was nervous.

It'd been almost a month since the Scorn had accepted her as one of their own. She supposed that they would like her a lot more now, since she wasn't killing their brothers and sisters in the name of the light anymore. The Warlock began by simply blending in with the crowd, and generally spending time with the foot soldiers of the faction. More and more, though, they began to take her under their wing. Or, more specifically, she began to take them under hers. For those Scorn who were very recently risen, it took a lot of getting used to being undead, which rendered them quite child-like in discovering their new and lost abilities. The guardian would comfort these Scorn, keep them company during nights when they felt especially cold. She would even read to them, on occasion, if they could not fall asleep. She enjoyed doing this, enjoyed being appreciated for her hard work at being useful to her new family. Most showed their affection or appreciation through gifting her small canisters of dark ether, and sometimes even weapons, either looted off of other guardians or hand-crafted. It'd been when the guardian was lying in a nest full of screebs, the explosive creatures purring and nuzzling into her as they slept, when the Fanatic had come to her. The Scorn Baron looked down upon her lightly dozing form, reaching down a hand to brush his large fingers across the guardian's cheek.

"The little ones have taken to you as moths to a flame." He'd remarked, while she silently memorized the feel of his hand against her skin.

'There it was again.' She'd thought. 'That feeling of genuine care.'

After carefully climbing out from the nest, Fikrul had given her a set of coordinates to go to later. And, along with this, he'd given her a gift, which was currently being worn by the guardian – a new robe. The garment was a patchwork mess of different materials. Some were pieces of guardian armor, the others were different kinds of leathers or cloths, and a single chain wrapped around her waist as a final touch to the new look.

"Thank you, my archon." She'd bowed her head in respect.

He raised her chin with a finger, kneeling to her level to look at her. "You deserve this, little dead thing. As will you deserve your reward for being as a mother to my children."

Remembering his saying this made her heart skip a beat. She closed her eyes and placed a hand over her stomach, wrinkling the fabric underneath in her fist. 'A mother to his children?' Did he mean by how she treated the other Scorn? Or, did he...?

Her train of thought was derailed when a sound was heard behind her. She turned and saw Fikrul entering the room. A reaction she had taught herself to have, the guardian went to one knee and bowed her head.

"Rise, lightscorn." The Fanatic commanded as he approached.

The guardian looked up and saw his extended hand. She took it and he helped her to her feet, then knelt before her. Another of his hands took her other hand and held them in front of her.

"A reward was promised to you." He reminded her. "However, I must know something first."

The guardian had been so engrossed in thought that she'd forgotten all about why she was even there. "What do you need to know, my archon?"

He took a moment to find the proper words, it seemed, then asked. "Does a male of your race call you their mate?"

The Warlock felt her stomach drop when the question was fully processed in her mind. Not in a bad way did her stomach do this, but one could say that it was now so full of butterflies that it was close to bursting. The Fanatic, a mysterious and feared figure among the ranks of the Tangled Shore, the leader of the grotesque and undead Scorn, was asking her if she had a boyfriend?