His Scorned Guardian - Fikrul x Female!Guardian (Destiny 2) Part 3 (NSFW!)

A/N: Once again: If you don't wanna screw with the undead alien bug husband, then don't read! Otherwise, enjoy!

When the guardian woke next, unsurprisingly, it was next to a corpse. The only difference this time was that this corpse was still breathing – and was now, technically, her hubby.

Even through the darkness consumed almost everything in the room around it, she could still see the massive form of Fikrul laying beside her, the glow of corrupted ether under his skin aiding her vision and revealing his sleeping face. His left two arms cradled her close to his body while his right two rested over her own body and blanket that he'd apparently gotten her after she'd fallen asleep. It was a good thing she had the blanket to cover her as well, because he had ripped her only good, on-hand set of robes during their 'session' last night. She bit her lip and smiled at remembering, her cheeks growing warm.

When she tried to move, the guardian discovered that her lower body was sore. Pleasantly so, but nonetheless stiff and bruised in some places. Her movement caused Fikrul to stir and the giant Scorn opened two bright, white eyes, then the other two upon seeing that his wife was awake. She greeted his gaze with a sleepy smile.

"Good morning." The Warlock turned her body to face him, pulling the blanket up more over her bare body. "Sleep well?"

He leaned in and nuzzled her disheveled hair. "Better than I have in years. For I dreamt of my bride only to wake to her beside me."

The guardian leaned into him more and he held her to his chest. "I hope it was a good sight for you, then. I've been told I look quite savage in the mornings."

His chuckle was deep and warm in his chest and emanated to her own. "You have seen my children when they wake, restless and reborn. Now 'our' children."

When Fikrul said this, the Guardian's heart stopped suddenly. She sat up out of his embrace and he followed her with his eyes as she got up and walked a few feet away. In her nervous state that had turned into throws of passion last night, she'd forgotten all about a very important fact she needed to impart upon her new mate.

She felt his hand on her shoulder and he turned her around to face him. He said nothing and scanned her face, seeing the concerned look on his Guardian's face. Fikrul could see the tears that threatened to run down her cheeks peaking at the corners of her eyes and he took her hand.

"Come and sit with me." He said, leading her to his throne.

He helped her to sit down on the high seat, then knelt down to look her in the eyes. "Tell me what troubles you, my love."

The Guardian swallowed hard and took a deep breath, then spoke. "Last night, when you said I was 'as a mother to your children', did you mean for me to... to..."

Fikrul reached and held her face in one hand. Two others drifted further downward onto the blanket that concealed her from his sight, holding her hips. He somehow knew what his mate was going to say, but knew she was too embarrassed to do so. "...to 'bear' my children?"

She just shook her head 'yes' and hid her face in her hands. The Fanatic would not see his bride in this state, though, so now he would tell her what he should have before he'd taken her as a mate.

"The inability to carry a child will not drive me away from you. Why should it... when I cannot give you a child?"

The Guardian opened her eyes wide and gasped quietly, covering her trembling lips. She thought for a moment then, and realized that she hadn't actually heard of any live Scorn births – only resurrections. And apart from the Mindbender's relationship, there had been no reported relationships noted among their ranks. And the Hive hatched from eggs like normal Eliksni did, now that she thought of it. Scorn were strictly raised from the dead, so it would make total sense that most of their normal organ functions from life would be dead – including their reproductive system.