~Wet Nightmare~ Old Hunters X Female!Hunter (Bloodborne)(NSFW)

A/N: This is NSFW! If you don't wanna get it on with the dudes from the Hunter's Nightmare, then please turn your attention away from this work! Thank you. :)

The Hunter's Nightmare truly was not the place to suddenly become a coward.

The hunter sat down next to the lantern and leaned up against it, catching her lost breath with shaky intakes. Her gloved hands reached and clasped her arms. She had to steady herself, after running from, then right back to, the first lamp post where she had entered the nightmare.

She recounted just how she had ended up back here. Maybe it was the terrifying landscapes, the beasts, or perhaps her mentality was not yet strong enough to take the nightmare? No, it was all the angry old hunters trying to rip the piss out of anything in their sight!

It had been a completely bad decision to enter the nightmare. All of them had continued to chase her, even after she'd ran a good distance past them, deeper into the cesspool that was the nightmare. But where had that lead her? Right into swinging distance of the next set of angry, yelling hunters' hammers and blades. Then she had just dropped her plans completely, and hauled her meek self right back to square one.

The annoyed woman threw down her hat and removed her face covering, revealing her scowl. She was ashamed of herself. What all had she faced, and slain, in the waking world and not even blinked twice at it? Horrible beasts! Deformed dungeon dwellers! And yes, mindless hunters who wanted nothing but to satisfy their now beastly urges.

Her head hung low, shoulders slumped, but she managed to pick herself back up and walk around, if for nothing except to think about what had just happened, and possibly how to remedy it. Exactly what was it that made her turn and run? It couldn't have been anything to do with her fear of the hunters, she couldn't be afraid of them, they were just trapped souls in a nightmare. She repeated this to herself over and over again, until her mind began to wander to other alternatives, to things she had not thought about in quite some time.

Was it because she was scared of being chased by so many men? The hunter remembered her days before she became a hunter of the dream, and she could recall that not very many possible suitors had looked her way when she reached a prime age for marriage. Perhaps that's why her mother had sent her out to become a hunter, in hindsight, because what else was she good for then?

The hunter shook off the saddening notion, then noticed just how hot she had become from the run. Her hand reached and pulled open the collar of her shirt to get some air. 'How far did I run?' She could feel the sweat running down her back now, soaking her dress shirt thoroughly under her hunter's coat. And she just had to be stuck in a place that had no running water in any of its buildings, didn't she?

Her hands began to work at the buckles and ties on her coat and she pushed herself off the wall. The belts clattered and clinked together as she shifted out of the coat and let it fall to the floor behind her. Next went the vest over her shirt, then her boots, then- well, maybe not the pants just yet, she decided, going ahead and sliding the belt out of its loops and tossing it elsewhere. This was the most she had seen of what was underneath her coat in awhile. Her facial appearance had almost become a distant memory, as she dared not see how bad it had become, festering underneath her cloth mask. As if she had a mirror to check it in, anyways.

With her clothing now down to just one layer, she felt a lot more free and could feel the cool air of the nightmare upon her sweat-drenched skin. It felt good, and allowed her mind to now wander to other things, like if there were only just men hunters in this nightmare? She began to giggle at the thought of their anger being fueled by their not getting any sex for the longest time. She walked around the lantern and continued to think about the old hunters. 'Maybe if they'd seen that I was a woman, they would've treated me a bit more differently.' The hunter thought. Her teeth caught her lower lip as a lewd thought came to mind. 'What if I could give them what they want?'