"You'll figure it out, Becs - you always do," said Stacie then grabbed her phone when it rang. "Hey, babe!"

It was Aubrey and Beca couldn't help but to smile a little since it was nice to see her best friend happy, even if it was with Miss Tightass Aubrey Posen whom of which drove Beca insane daily.

"Yeah... Okay... Do we have to?" The nurse whined. "But... Fine... Fine... Yes, okay... Alright... See you then... Okay, bye." Stacie hung up and sighed.

"What was that about?" Beca queried.

"Aubrey's parents want us to come over for dinner tonight and when I say parents, I mean Aubrey's mother."

"Yikes,"

"Tell me about it. Her dad hates me."

"Her dad doesn't hate you."

"He does. He's going to be my father-in-law whether he likes it or not and he sure as shit does not like it and neither do I."

"I wouldn't worry about him, Stace. Everyone except him is happy for you and Aubrey getting married so don't let him get in the way."

"I won't, I'll never let anyone get in the way of our marriage. He just makes it difficult and unpleasant."

"There's always that one family member," Beca chuckled.

"Yes, exactly." Stacie nodded in agreement. "All done?"

"Yeah," Beca wiped her mouth with her napkin then stood with the nurse and left the diner.

"Now, back to Chloe," Stacie prompted.

"I still have no idea, Stace. Burgers and shakes usually get my brain going again but I've got nothing!"

"Look, you've still got time."

"Yeah, a week," Beca huffed.

"It's better than a day. If you don't get anything today that's alright - just ask Chloe what she wants again."

Beca sighed. "I can only try..." The artist hung her head, feeling awful not knowing what to get her girlfriend of four years until something caught her eye in the distance. "Hold up,"

"What?" Stacie probed.

"I've got it! Come on!" Beca practically raced forward in excitement.

Stacie quickly chased after the shorter woman who was a surprisingly fast runner.

"Beca, wait!"

~

"Honey, I'm home!" Bumper called out as he returned to Fat Amy's apartment with the groceries.

"This isn't the fifties, Bumper," the Australian reminded him.

"Oh, come on. We're allowed to have some fun, Mrs Allen." He snickered.

"Ugh..." Fat Amy rolled her eyes and met Bumper in the kitchen where he unpacked the groceries. "What's this?"

"What?"

Fat Amy held up the milk. "This is fat-free. Why didn't you get full cream?"

"Because I'm on a diet."

"Yeah, but I'm not!"

"Amy, I'm not buying two different kinds of milk. Fat-free milk won't kill you."

"You don't know that!"

"Oh, quit being so dramatic!"

"I'm not!"