part 19

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA OMG LOOK I'M NOT DEAD. i was too busy writing other novels and fanfic and shit. (And also school but that's not important) i apologize HAHAHAHAHA ok I'm going crazy I'll stop

"Where is he!?" Owari shouted in frustration, "i swear if that bear lied to us-"

"I didn't lie to you!" Monokuma answered quickly and a loud thumping sound - accompanied by a loud laugh - started coming to us.

We looked behind our backs slowly and -

"Nekomaru!? Is that really you!?" I shouted out of pure shock. "What did you do to him!?"

"Well, his body was beyond fixable... So i made a robotic nekomaru instead!"

"I'm still nekomaru! Don't you worry! I can even do cool things now! Like pouring soda!"

"Yeah no thanks." I looked away. "Well, all i can say is I'm glad to have you back...?" I say in an unsure manner.

The next day was like every other day, we gather around in the restaurant and eat breakfast.

Until of course monomi had to interrupt. Not that i mind, just sayin'

"Everyone! Everyone!" She popped up. "What now?" Owari said in an annoyed tone. "I managed to defeat another one of those monokuma beast! I openes up a new island!" She said, with full pride of herself.

"Great, another murder is gonna happen I'm guessing. This time with new tools and stuff and everyone's gonna feel sad again." I rolled my eyes. "D-don't say that!" Monomi scolded. "What? It's true!"

HAHAHAHA OKAY SO THIS SHIT IS SO SHORT Y'KNOW LIKE BITJ I'M AT SCHOOL AND I'M PANICKING RN AAAA. ALRIGHT SORRY BYE