part 17 (1)

May contain spoilers about the class trial chapter 3. So be prepared. And actually, I lost track of how I want the story to go, aka the plot. So I noticed I ended up changing the whole plot mid story XD. I really liked writing and I don't want to give this book up.

I read the book from start and noticed that the plot changed mid story. I feel stupid but whatever. So hopefully, I won't change the plot again since I already know what I want to do and the ending as well

Hopefully I don't need to change the plot again 😌
____

The elevator went down. The air filled with tension. The class trial was going to happen soon. Why wouldn't we worry? One more of our friend is going to die.

After we arrived at the big space, we stood up on our podiums

"I don't mind starting the trial, but I don't really have a grasp of how the case played out." Nagito raised his hand "you know, because I was asleep the whole time."

"Keh, even if you do grasp it, you're just gonna confuse the heck out of us, aren't ya?" Kazuichi commented

"But nagito's not alone. I don't really get it either." Owari added.

"You're fine...your head's empty anyways." Kazuichi continued. "Empty head..? What's wrong with that?" She asked. "Listen up! The emptier your head, the more dreams you can stuff inside it, y'know!"

____________

Chiaki : anyways, we shouldn't proceed with the trial if those two can't participate in the argument.

(Y/n) : since hajime's the first witness, why don't we ask hajime to explain the incident and the sequence of events?

Hajime : wait, you where there with me-

(Y/n) : I'm to lazy

Hajime : then...let's start with when we split into the hospital team and motel team because of the despair disease. The hospital team consisted of nagito, ibuki, akane, and (y/n) who were infected and mikan, fuyuhiko and me.

Sonia : the other five on the motel team were myself, gundham, kazuichi, chiaki, and hiyoko.

Fuyuhiko : spending the night at the hospital was prohibited, so hajime and I - and later on (y/n) - had to sleep at our cottage.

Hajime : I woke up at my cottage on the day the incident happened...mikan came by to wake me up and told me that nagito had recovered from his symptoms. We immediately headed over to the hospital, and after we confirmed his recovery, I made mikan rest in the on-call room since she hadn't slept all night, while me and (y/n) waited in the hospital lobby. And then, we saw the incoming signal light on the surveillance camera blinking before our schedule time. when i pressed the button to turn on the monitor, what appeared onscreen was...

(y/n) : a video of someone wearing a hospital gown and a hemp bag in their head while climbing a step ladder. *crosses hand*

nagito : amazing! that's such a heart pounding story! and then what did you do?

hajime : w-we tried to stop them of course! I rushed out of the hospital and ran to where the video was being recorded - the music venue. But when we got there..

(Y/n) : it was to late.