part 16

Time skip a day

"Hey, have you seen hiyoko? I haven't seen her in a while.." I asked worriedly. True, she hasn't been seen for the past few days.

"Sonia said she locked herself in her room.." shocked, I stayed silent. Why would hiyoko shut herself in the motel? I could understand if she was depressed about mahiru's death, but she wasn't like that last time i saw her.

~~~~~~~~~

While waiting in the lounge, the monitor that souda made earlier turned on, showing a girl walking up a stair to a rope. She's going to hang herself! Hajime tugged my shirt, signalling for us too go there.

It seems to be from the music avenue so we headed there. My heart thumping loudly inside my chest, hands shacking and knee's weak - though I kept on running. We might reach there in time

But that's what I thought. I forgot how cruel reality could be. I closed my wide open mouth with my trembling hands, taking a step backwards.

Hajime - clearly terrified - staring at the body dangling from the stage of the avenue.

No matter how much I see my friends dead bodies, fear and despair was all I felt.

In my career days, I could care less. I had no friends. Those people I killed, they were just strangers who have sinned.

We both quickly rushed out the place and went to the motel where all the people are staying.

Thankfully, chiaki and gundham were outside. "Guys! A-a mur-murder!" I panted. Exhausted from the running because of my trembling feet.

"(Y/n)!? Why are you out of bed human!?" Gundham pointed a finger at me. "Don't come any closer or my 4 dark devas shall hunt you down!"

"Chill, monokuma said I'm cured..." I said my voice still trembling. "Hmm...how could we trust you? You could be lying! If you're here too get us all sick I'm going to send you to the depths of hell!" His hamster friends

"We're not!" I complained. Chiaki agreed to come with us but gundham stayed back

Al three of us ran to the music avenue. We met fuyuhiko and tsumiki along the way.

They told us that ibuki was missing. Fear started welling up inside me again .

We weren't very close. But she had the most cheerful personality ever that made us laugh.

Hinata told them both too follow us. They questioned it but I told them too follow us without asking anything, and so they did.

Once we got infront of the big double door, they wouldn't open.

"Tr-try pushing it harder!" Tsumiki pushed the door. Trying too open it.

Fuyuhiko kicked the door and it flew open. Then, hiyoko was now tied up on the pillar. "Kyaaaa!" Tsumiki yelled in shock.

"D-double murder!?" I screamed out. That's when the monokuma announcment started "ding dong bing bong. A body has been found! Everyone head over too the music avenue. A class trial will be held shortly!"

"Why?.." fuyuhiko asked silently, recovering from shock.

~~~~~~~~~

"Ding dong bing bong! Everyone head over to the monokuma rock! A Class trial is going to be held!" Monokuma annouced.

We all saddly headed over. The stairs once again coming out from the rocks mouth.

So it has began again, the class trial. I only can hope nothing bad happens in there.

"You shouldn't worry to much (y/n)!" Nagito held my shoulder from behind. "Y-yeah. I guess you're right.." I looked down "now let's get the class trial done!" I sprinted inside determined to end this killing game.