Tremaine: Baby I didn't cheat. I said trying to hold her. She just push me off. She reach in her pocket and pull out a lighter.

Tremaine: Lyric don't do it. I didn't cheat on you.

She didn't listen she pull out a cigarette and smoke it then she threw it into my car. The car was lite up in flames. Lyric just walk away. I was just shock that she did that. I ran after her I grab her by her hand.

Tremaine: Baby stop please. I don't know what your talking about I never cheat on you since that incident with Helen. Just talk to me please.

Lyric: Here.

She gave me box.

Lyric: I hope you had fun fucking those stupid ass trifling fake ass thot ass hoes. You fucking bastard.

Tremaine: Lyric please don't leave me. I don't know what your talking about.

Lyric: Your stuff will be outside when you get home. Be there by 6 or I will burn them.

She got in her car and drove away. I don't know what just happen. All I know is who ever ruin my relationship is going to pay. I walk back in the building. Everyone was looking at me.

Forest: Damn what the hell did you do to her.

Kevin: Yea I knew Lyric had some black in her. She pull off some Angela Bassett shit.

Tremaine: Shut the fuck up Forrest I'm not in the mood.

Gabby: You need to control your bitch Tremaine.

Tremaine: Don't call her a bitch. Your the problem she is mad at me you stupid hoe.

April: Look can everyone calm down right now please.

Tremaine: No ma I'm not going to calm down. I don't know what I did even did.

Gabby: I'm suing the bitch.

Tremaine: GABRIELLA YOU NEED TO LEAVE NOW. YOU ARE THE FUCKING REASON THAT LYRIC ITS WITH ME RIGHT NOW. I DONT WANT TO EVER SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN. NOW LEAVE.

Gabby: That how you feel Tremaine. I knew you longer then that bitch did. We have been best friends since we were in diapers. You want to let that all go for some hoe.

Tremaine: Call her a hoe again I swear to God I will (gco)

April: TREMAINE YOU ARE NOT GONNA HIT HER. I RAISE YOU BETTER THEN THAT. Gabriella can you just leave please.

Gabriella left. I was piss right now. I don't have Lyric right now. She is piss at me for something I didn't do.

Kevin: What's in the box?

Tremaine: I don't know.

I open the box and there was panties and bra's in it. I look deeper in the box and there was a DVD. I put the DVD in the DVD player and turn the tv on.

Tremaine: Damn baby.

?: You like that baby.

Tremaine: mmmmhhh.

Tremaine: Damn baby.

?: You like that baby.

Tremaine: mmmmhhh.

April: OMGS my eyes. My mom ran out the room with her eyes close. The video was of me and Gabby having sex. The video continue and it was Helen and I having sex.

I got mad I punch the wall then kick the tv. These videos were when Helen and gabby and me were in a relationship. I never remember making a sex tape. They must of set the camera up so I couldn't see it. I have to tell Lyric this.

Tremaine: Forrest give me your keys.

Forrest gave me his keys. I ran out the room and to his cars. I got in and drove off. I have to get Lyric back.

I drove into the driveway and I saw Lyric's car pulling up. I got out the car and ran to Lyric.

Tremaine: Baby I know you don't want me here but listen. That video was when gabby and Helen were in a relationship with me. I can prove it.

Lyric: No I don't want to watch that video again Trey it hurts to much. Just accept the fact that you cheated.

Tremaine: I didn't cheat just please give me one last chance. Please baby I love you.

Lyric: Fine I hate it when you look at me in those eyes.

THANK YOU GOD. We walk into the house. Lyric sat on couch. I put the DVD in the player and sat next to Lyric.

Lyric: Why am I watching this.

Tremaine: Look I have braids in my hair.

Lyric: OMGS you do baby I'm so so so so so sorry. Please forgive me.

She said hug me tight and crying.

Lyric: I'll do anything pleaseee.

Tremaine: Anything.

She had this scare look on her face. Like she knew I was gonna tear that ass up. I wasn't I just wasn't gonna do anything I'm just gonna kill her with kindness till she breaks.