Stephanie: You was what.

Valerie: In sorry I'm still on the part where his mom came in. That's hilarious. She said dieing of laughter.

Lyric: It's not it's embarrassing. I can't even look his mom straight in the eye.

Stephanie: Where was y'all the first and second time.

Lyric: The first time kitchen and second time shower.

Valerie: I knew you was the freaky one out of the group you just need a man to push you.

I got really red and put my head down.

Stephanie: Don't get all shy now Ly Ly. What happen today in the shower.

Lyric: So Trey and I was you know getting it in. Then out of no where I just had the courage to give him head and I had half of him in me. Then he pull my hair so my stupid self took all of him in me and I ended up choking again.

They both start dieing of laughter. I was embarrass. That I just told them that I should of never said anything.

Stephanie: Next time don't try to take all of him in till you know what you doing.

Valerie: Yea you dumbass.

Lyric: Sorry. I didn't know.

Stephanie: You need to watch some porn.

Lyric: No.

Stephanie: Yes. All you have to do is hack into Trey's computer and go to his history's and click on a porn site.

Lyric: Trey doesn't watch porn.

Valerie: Every man watches porn. Probably even Trey after you made him wait a year to have sex with you. He probably got a website in his favorite bar.

Lyric: Whatever my baby don't watch porn. I got to go I have class.

I got up from the table and left. Now they got me thinking that he watches porn. Uggg I swear I hate them sometimes.

Tremaine POV

I went to meeting with Kevin, Troy, Gabby, CeCe, and Tasha. We were going over the Vibe magazine photo shoot. The editor and chief Jermaine Hall.

Jermaine: Trey all we need is a model for you. I have pick Helen Gedlu.

Tremaine: Ummm

Jermaine: Is there a problem.

Kevin: No there isn't

Tremaine: Is that all for today.

Jermaine: One more thing. We have decide to give you the cover of the magazine of this issue.

Tremaiene: O wow thank you.

Jermaine: Your welcome you deserve it with all your success. So that is it for today I'll see you guys on Saturday.

Tremaine: See you Saturday.

I shook hands with Jermaine and my staff and I stay and went over a few more things. I can't believe I have to do a photo shot with Helen. Lyric is suppose to be coming with me to the photo shoot. She is really excited about going. Now she is going to get mad that Helen is going to be all up on me while my shirt is off. I just rather tell her now then her finding out at the photo shot.

Lyric POV

I got to class and I had a new partner in my art class. His name was Israel he was cute and he was buff. He had curly black hair.

Israel: So what are we doing today.

Lyric: Ummm we are suppose to be drawing a picture of someone from memory.

Israel: Oh really who you drawing.

Lyric: My boyfriend.

Israel: Who is that.

Lyric: Trey Songz.

Israel: Oh Wow.

Lyric: What you sound surprise.

Israel: I am I never thought a girl like you would date a guy like him.

Lyric: What guy is he.

Israel: A R&B singer who has women throwing themselves at him left and right. He his a ladies man. I mean who sings about inventing sex. Have y'all even gone public yet.

Lyric: He does you stupid ass hole. It's hard when you have women throwing them selves at your man in front of your face. No we have not gone public yet and that's none of your fucking business. For your information I'm not dating Trey Songz I'm dating Tremaine Aldon Neverson.

I said mad as hell. I got up and left. My class was over anyway. That guy was such a jerk. Questioning my man and his music. Nigga go somewhere you probably got some hoe at home pregnant with no job. Having your parents pay for school. I got in my car and start it. I was about to pull off when my phone rang. I look at the screen and it said Baby. It's Trey for people who didn't know.

Lyric: Hey baby. I said exhausted.

Trey: Hey where did you go after you know.

Lyric: I Ummm went to have lunch with the girls and then went to class. Sorry I didn't tell you.

Tremaine: It's ok. What you doing you sound tired.

Lyric: I am I just got out of my art class. This stupid partner I have to work with this semester was all questioning our relationship.

Tremaine: I hope you put him in his place.

Lyric: You know I did.

Tremaine: That's my baby. You coming home now.

Lyric: Yea. I'm gonna stop by the grocery store first to get some things for dinner. What do you want to eat.

Tremaine: I want you.

Lyric: No I was your breakfast.

Tremaine: You gonna be my whole meal if you don't get your ass here in ten mins.

Lyric: But baby it takes me thirty to get home.

Tremaine: Then you better find a way or y'all be punish.

Lyric: You know I love it when you take control like that.

Tremaine: I know. Now get home.

Me just hung up the phone without no I love you or bye nothing. I guess I better get home for my ass is his.