50

Luca

My stomach flips at the sound of the door unlocking, I unclench my fist moving it away from the door to my side quickly, holding onto the rose with my other hand. Deep breaths Luca, be calm.

The door sweeping open violently revealing her, so beautiful and natural. Her blonde hair wavy and flowing down her chest, face bare of any makeup, her eyes round and sparkling blue. Gosh her stunning eyes so big and breath-taking. I've missed looking at her. She looks angry, so angry. Until her eyes catch mine, her face softens instantly.

"Luca? What are you doing he- how are you here?" She stutters, holding onto the door handle until her knuckles turn white. Her body frozen whilst her eyes roam every inch of me, what is she thinking? What does she want? Have I made a mistake coming here? Be smooth, be very honest, this is your last chance to make things right.

"You need to listen to what I have to say Rose, then I can leave if you want. I just need to tell you that, when I saw you a few days ago I couldn't believe I made you feel like you were not enough, I was stupid and blind. You're my everything and you always have been, I love you Rose, I love you so much." I spit it out, hoping and praying she believes me, that she loves me too.

I need her to love me or I won't be able to breathe.

I watch her, eyes glassy and body still frozen in place. My heart pounding so hard against my chest, I look down at the rouge red rose. Its beauty reminding me of the girl standing in front of me, the girl I would die for.

I would do fucking anything and everything to have this girl love me.
Suddenly, she's stepping towards me and I lose myself, cupping her face I lean down pressing my lips against hers. Hard enough that I'm sure the skin might split. God, yes Rose. I love you so much.

My insides screaming as I grip onto her waist, pulling her closer to me. She doesn't pull back or push me away, her lips as hard and as passionate as mine. Her arms wrapping round my shoulders tugging herself closer to me. I missed the way her soft lips feel against mine, the way she smells and tastes. I've missed you so much.

Stepping forward making sure not to break the kiss I push her inside the house, using my foot to slam the front door behind me. Her lips intoxicating, I want her to give herself to me but I can't push her. Does this mean she loves me too?

Or is this all a random impulse and she will stop me soon? I need to know what's going on in her head, I need to know now before this goes further. Her lips swollen and dark pink when I look down at her, her cheeks reddening by the second. I place the red rose on the hallway cabinet next to her, her eyes watching my movement.

"Do you love me Rose?" I ask, running my fingers through my hair. I can't look at her, I don't want to see the truth in her eyes, what if the truth isn't what I want to hear?

"Luca." She sighs, I interrupt her quickly, I can't handle rejection, my heart in my stomach, my nerves building up with every breath.

"Do you love me? Because if you don't, I can't go through with this." Looking into her bright blue eyes, I can't see anything to indicate how she's feeling. She needs to tell me now. Did I make a tremendous mistake coming here? Should I have listened to her at the airport?

"Luca, I've never stopped loving you, I'm all yours if you'll have me." She looks up at me with a smile so honest and her eyes so happy. I reach for her, cupping her face and shoving her against the wall. I dive for her lips, not letting another second go to waste. I growl into her mouth as her hands pull at my hair driving me batshit crazy, my cock twitching in my jeans.

I move my hands from her face quickly, cupping her arse and squeezing tightly, lifting her up against the wall. My heart pounding like mad. I need her so badly I can hardly stand it. Pulling away from her lips, I take in her beautiful face, her lips forming into a mischievous grin.