31

Rose

Spraying some hairspray, I take in my appearance. My blonde hair curled into big rings flowing down my chest and back, my eyeliner cat like and my lips bright red. I decided on wearing my leopard print heeled boots, black skinny jeans and my new black velvet crop top. Slipping on my leather jacket I'm ready to hit London nightlife, I feel like it's been forever. The last time was when I kissed Luca for the first time, which was at least six weeks ago.

"You ready?" Chloe walks into my room, her pink dress hugging her slim figure, she looks annoyingly beautiful.

"Yeah, is Darcy?" I ask, checking myself out one last time.

"Yeah she's already started the shots, come on." She laughs before walking out of my room. Picking up my clutch bag I turn off my bedroom light walking out into the dim hallway, I hear laughter coming from the living room.

"Finally, Rose!" My brother appears in the doorway of the living room, wearing a denim shirt and black jeans.

"I didn't know you guys were coming over?" I ask him, looking behind my brother's head spotting Luca leaning his back against the rails of the balcony, his eyes watching. Holding back a smile I place my eyes back on my brother.

"Yeah last minute, we decided to pre-drink here." He wraps his arm around my shoulder, tugging me into the living room.

"I need a smoke." I tell him, opening up my bag. I step out into the surprisingly warm air leaning over the balcony I light my cigarette, the city dancing in bright lights below and around us.

"You look stunning baby." Luca whispers, shuffling a little closer towards me, his body still facing towards the living room.

"You don't look half bad either" I mutter, he looks better than half bad. His black jeans hugging his muscular legs, a plain white t-shirt showing off his toned body, a black bomber jacket and his favourite pair of black Chelsea boots.

"This is going to be so hard." He lets out a deep sigh, I turn to face him, trying to act as casual as possible.

"What is?" I ask, even though I know the answer.

"This, us, not being able to hold you, kiss you tonight." His head bows.

"We might find a way, don't worry." I tell him, running many scenarios in my head just so I can kiss him during the night.

"Looking beautiful darling." Lee steps out onto the balcony, his arms wide for a hug, his blonde hair in need of a cut.

"Hello Lee." I chuckle as I hug him quickly.

"I haven't seen you in a few weeks, where have you been?" He raises an eyebrow at me, I raise one back.

"Nowhere unusual." I answer.

"How's the love life?" He asks, giving him a questioning look I hesitate. Does he know? Of course, he doesn't know.

"Debatable, yours?" I snap back, hoping the lime light is off me.

"Dead." He chuckles in response. I put my fag out in the ashtray smiling up at him.

"I'm sure you'll find someone soon." I tell him, I don't understand why he hasn't found anyone, the entire time I've known him, ten years is long. I have always known him to pull the ladies on a night out, but nothing further then a night. I also have a feeling he has a secret crush on Darcy, but I'm not sure how that would go down with her.

Two hours later, we have visited a couple of pubs and one bar. Everyone wants to go to Lust, Darcy is as drunk as a skunk and Lee has been slurring words for at least an hour. Somehow, we all get into the club without being questioned on Darcy or Lee's drunken states. I place a glass of water in both of their hands and force them to drink the entire glass. I thank the bartender for my vodka before stepping out of the way to let Daniel through.

"Can we dance? Ple-ease." Darcy tugs on my hand pulling me away from the group, towards the packed dance floor. I try to keep up with her moves but it doesn't seem to work, instead I just sway my hips, laugh at her every time she attempts to slut drop.

Everyone manages to find us after a couple of minutes, Chloe's grinding up against my brother has my eyes diverting away from them and towards Luca. The flashing lights of red and blue have me in a trance, his eyes blowing my mind. Why can't we do that?

"You okay?" He leans down whispering into my ear, I look towards my brother who is kissing Chloe's neck. I'm starting to hate them, who do they think they are stopping Luca and me?

"Yeah, I just really want to kiss you." I answer him, feeling my core ache by the second. He's been around me for over two hours and we haven't even touched, his breath warm against my ear.

"Follow my lead." He tells me, I'm hesitant for a second, watching him look over at my brother.

"Mate I'm going upstairs, Rob from works just text me." He tells Daniel, he looks at Luca before nodding. I squint my eyes towards Luca who just nods towards Darcy.

"Girls I'll be back in a minute, just going to find a plaster, my feet are killing." I lie, if I tell them where I'm really going, Dan will find out, Darcy's pissed and Chloe is vulnerable to my brother's touch. I rush off quickly before anyone questions me. Walking past the dark staircase I'm pulled into the shadows by the arm, I smell him before I can taste him. His lips crashing down on me as I'm slammed against the wall, my legs wrapping around his waist as he raises me up by my bum.

"God baby you are so fucking sexy." He moans into my mouth as I pull him closer, tugging on his hair. His tongue dancing with mine, my body heating up by the second as my pussy aches for his touch.

"Fuck Luca, I want you so bad." I cry out in pleasure as his hand presses against my jeans, the pressure blinding me as he teases me clit through the thick denim.

"Why didn't you wear a dress Rose?" He groans in annoyance. I couldn't hate myself more than I do right now. His strong hand moving up my stomach towards my breasts, his lips leaving my mouth and slowly kissing down my jaw.

"I wish we were in your bed right now baby." He whispers against my neck, I moan my response as his cock stiffens against my core.

"Does anyone know where Rose went?" I hear my brothers voice, Luca lets go of me as we back up as far into the wall as we can. Our group slowly walks past us, my brother's eyes scanning every inch of the hallway.

"She said she was getting a plaster, maybe she's in the toilet." Chloe speaks up, I can tell by her face that she knows I'm with Luca.

"Okay, well Luca's upstairs so I'm going to go find him, meet in the smoking area?" Daniel says to Chloe, Darcy and Lee are leaning up against the wall, looking more sober than before.

"Yeah she's in the toilet she's just text me, I'll go grab her." Darcy looks at her lit up phone, Luca's hand intertwines with mine as we hide in the corner praying, they disappear. Seconds later everyone has gone, Chloe and Lee walking outside and Daniel up the stairs.

"You are so god damn lucky Daniel wasn't standing where I am." Darcy's voice makes me jump, as she appears back through the door.

"Life saver." I chuckle as we step out from the shadows; she smiles at us as we walk outside into foggy seating area. I sit down watching Luca light his fag, lending me his lighter I inhale the smoke, I welcome it into my lungs, relaxing me instantly.

"Where have you been?" My brother steps out, walking towards Luca quickly.

"I've been out here?" Luca gives me a questioning look.

"Oh right, I saw your mate Nick with that Emily girl." He tells Luca. His shoulders instantly tense up, I know Nick's a bit of a dick but surely, he won't do anything to piss Luca off tonight?

Luca's eyes bore into mine as he smiles lightly at me, like he can read my mind, telling me not to worry. His face a pure work of art, the bright lights shining down on him, his face chiselled and flawless and his eyes glistening like I had never seen them before. I have fallen so hard; I can't deny it any more. I'm so in love with Luca Haynes.