10

Rose

The weekend couldn't come around any quicker, I need to get out, get pissed and maybe have mind blowing sex. Chloe's busy with work so I went straight to Darcy, who of course didn't even hesitate on the suggestion to come out. So as soon as I get home, I'm in the shower, shaving everywhere and moisturising every bit of skin just in case I do get lucky.

"Let me do your makeup for once." Darcy waltzes in to my bedroom wearing her running shorts and a thin crop top.

"You're seriously not wearing that are you?" I look at her, stunned and praying she's not. It honestly wouldn't surprise me.

"Obviously not. I don't want to get makeup on my outfit, so is that a yes then?" She sits down in front of me before I can answer and begins her work. At least thirty-five minutes later and she's finally finished with my makeup, she begins to scrape my hair back into a tight bun.

"Okay, have you decided on an outfit?" I stand up walking over to my wardrobe, picking out my mid-thigh long sleeve bodycon dress, it's elegant but sexy with a neckline to show off my assets.

"Yes! You need to wear big earrings; you never wear your hair up! Let me go see what I have." Darcy runs out of my bedroom in seconds, I slip the dress on looking at myself in the mirror. My makeup smoky and dark, my hair slick back into a low bun. I don't look like normal me, more makeup than usual but I actually approve.

"Wear these." Darcy's walks back into my bedroom, wearing a tiny white dress showing off her petite frame. She's holding out a pair of sparkly silver hoop earrings, I'm surprised with how pretty they are, I put them in quickly.

"You look sexy as fuck! Right let's do shots, I'm desperate tonight after this week." Darcy links arms with me and drags me out of the bedroom. In the kitchen she makes us a couple of drinks each; we listen to our music through the speakers. Smoking a couple of fags out on the balcony.
We decide once again on going to Lust. It's only ten minutes in an Uber and busy at all times, it's exactly what I need.

Inside the club I order two Jaeger bombs, Darcy and I are knocking them back quickly. The music pumping through my body as we make our way onto the dance floor, sweaty moving people everywhere. My hips grind and sway to the music as I let myself go, Darcy doing exactly the same. The alcohol flowing through our blood as the club pounds tune after tune, trying to ignore the stares of a few creeps.

"You okay girl?" Darcy leans in; I nod my head, feeling happier than ever, I feel light and free. My body finding the beat of the music as a new song starts to play.

"You look insane tonight." Luca's voice travels through my body as his hands touch my waist, holding me close against his front, my bum against his groin as I grind against him. I'm startled and confused, like always.

"What are you doing here? I thought you hated me?" I ask him, still ignoring the fact that his hands are touching my hips, making me feel weak and vulnerable.

"I came out with some work friends, I saw you and wanted to come over and apologise, this is me doing exactly that." His lips touching my ear as he apologises? I force myself away from him and stalking forward towards the smoking area. Darcy now busy with a new lad, so I walk away, not even bothering to tell her where I'm going.

"Look I'm sorry I'm such a cock all the time." He speaks again, his voice irritating me suddenly. He wraps his hand around my upper arm and turning me towards him. His eyes boring into mine like he's trying to tell me something. I really look at him, my disgust towards this boy fading by the second as I look at his beautiful features.

"You really look beautiful." His words surprise me and pull me out of his enchanted stupor; I roll my eyes trying not to believe all the shit that comes out of his mouth. "Oh, you really want to act like this? Real mature." He steps closer to me, I hit the brick wall as I take one step back, trying to keep a safe distance from this dangerous boy.