Chapter 55 *NEW*

NOTE: IN THE MOOD TO LAUGH AND ENJOY THE CUTE MOMENTS IN THIS CHAPTER? TUNE INTO kaelking12'S AWESOME PERFORMANCE IN THE AUDIOBOOK. FEATURING MUSIC BY HARRY STYLES, SMALLPOOLS, SAINT RAYMOND, THE BAND CAMINO, MIKA.

 FEATURING MUSIC BY HARRY STYLES, SMALLPOOLS, SAINT RAYMOND, THE BAND CAMINO, MIKA

Elias

"Are you guys gonna stand there making out all day or are you gonna use your mouths to, oh, I don't know -actually communicate with each other?"

Here's the thing.

Indigo's my homie.

Like I'd-trust-this-chica-til-I-die-level-homie, and most of the time, I listen to her. But right now, I have absolutely no intention of stopping myself. Even with her giving me that flat-eyed cat death glare. I'm all over Jersey like I was the first time I kissed her on Hollywood Blvd, and as much as I should probably care about the fact that we're in public, I don't.

And apparently, neither does she.

Jersey's combing her hands through my hair like we're on some kind of kinky shampoo commercial and I'm pretty much on cloud nine. Granted, I've been living the shower-less Ryker life for the last couple days but whatever. If she doesn't mind the grunge, neither do I.

Besides I'm a rockstar now, and from the looks of things, Jersey's totally into it.

Indigo clears her throat at the two of us. I should probably take the hint but I've got way better things to do. I go right back for making up for the last week in all the ways that are publicly acceptable and take up the tonsil hockey to the next level.

I don't even know how long me and Jersey have been going at it but I'm pretty sure Indigo's been staring us down the whole time.

Seriously though, I can feel her little laser eyes burning holes into the side of my face and it's kinda starting to freak me out.

Don't get me wrong, she's not the only one paying attention to The Royal family reunion. I don't doubt that a couple of these hippies can't help but check out two very attractive people getting their sexy on. It's like watching a bedroom scene between like Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt except I'm more Brad than Jersey is Angie ya' know, but whatever-you know what I mean.

Honestly, I think we're entitled to a little PDA, like-I haven't seen my girlfriend in a week, what the hell does Indigo expect me to do? Shake Jersey's hand?

Nah, bro.

I'm a physical guy. I'm all about the touchy feely parts of life especially when it comes to Jersey, and I'm not stopping for anybody. Real talk. No way. No---