^ Haul of Baby clothes

"Oh my gosh, Ki you're so extra, the baby's not even born yet and you already spent $2000 on him." I said and he chuckled.

"I gotta spoil my little baby boy." He said.

"So have you thought of any names?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I like the name Gabriel Rius Foose." Ki said and I immediately fell in love with that name, I've always liked the name, Gabriel and he his middle name is gonna be part of Ki's name.

We continued shopping at other stores and soon it got dark, I wasn't tired of walking yet and Ki wouldn't stop asking if I needed to go home yet or if I was tired. I swear he worries too much.

We continued walking then I got hungry so Ki took me to a small pizza place near by, I ordered a mango smoothie and so did Ki. You guys probably already guessed it, I ate a lot.

When we were done eating we decided to start walking back to the car cause it was like on the other side of town cause we were walking a lot.

When the car was only a couple feet away from us, I felt something warm start dripping down my legs and I guess Ki noticed cause he burst out laughing. "So your water broke." He said trying not to laugh.

"Stop laughing at me and help me." I said trying not to laugh too.

"Our baby's gonna be born a whole month early." I said and Skies Achilles as we started heading to the hospital.

When we got to the hospital, the lady at the front desk said that our names weren't on the hospital list when I saw my name on there. "Bitch, shut your lying ass up cause I see my name right there." I said and she let us in.

We went to one of the top floors cause that's the baby delivery floor.

The doctors said that the baby was born early because of my last miscarriages but he's okay.

2 hours later

They told me to start pushing and this shit fucking hurt like my grown ass was crying.

I was literally about to break Ki's hand, his ass decided to cum inside of me and this shit happens to me. This shit hurts so fucking bad but I guess it's gonna be worth it.

They gave me some water which didn't help at all. I heard some crying and that mean the that my little baby was out, it was so worth it. I can't even explain it in words cause he's too good for words.

He's the cutest baby I've ever seen.

I they gave him to me and I literally cried a whole river of tears, I saw Ki crying too.

My baby calmed down when they gave him to me. They had to go clean him up and I had to rest cause that got me more tired than anything in my life.

When I woke up I saw Ki holding him. Then the doctor came in and interrupted the cute little moment. "So in 20 minutes 2 nurses will come in and check Gabriel's hearing and don't worry the testing will be right in front of you so you will be able to see." The doctor said.

A couple minutes later Gabe started crying cause he was hungry so Ki gave him to me. I fees him and he looked so adorable, this is definitely the cutest baby I've ever seen.

😈😇

10/28/18

Sorry for any mistakes

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤