7 deadly sins

"Kongpob, what are you doing to me? Am becoming a bad person day by day!!"

"Huh?? What do you mean P?"

"Ever since I got you, I have committed all the 7 sins. Pride- i am so fucking proud of you. I take great pride in owning you and don't mind showing you off to the world. Greed- even though, I own every inch of you, I want more- all your love, your affections, your smiled. I want it to be only for me. Lust- and don't start about the lust. It's phenomenal and am insatiable, with you, for you. Envy- am envious of every girl or boy interested in you, which raises another sin, wrath- now even my temper is reaching new levels when it comes to you. I could not and would not tolerate anything bad related to you. And am becoming a gluttonous person and a sloth too, with you treating me to pink milk and your delicious cooking. It's like am living from one eating time to another. Then I have you here, at my every beck and call, to do my every bidding. I am becoming lazy.....I am such a sinful person Kongpob", Arthit sighed.

Kongpob gently took P'Arthit in his arms, gave a soft peck on his neck and said, " P'Arthit, if you are a sinful person, then I am the Lucifer himself, for making you that way. And not regretting a bit, in fact Loving it. With no intention of freeing you from those sins. So, P'Arthit, continue being my sinful person, and I'll continue being your Lucifer.

---------------------------------------------------------