Loveratri

On a special request of Kongpob12. Because Navratri is going on. So here comes a story, desi style.

Apart from that, I would like to tell you that this story is inspired from a pantaloons advertisement. I have added the video at the end. You must watch it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Kongpob sneaked glances at the man standing on the ladder. He was his brother's friend, P'Arthit. And his brother himself was standing beside Kong, arranging flowers. Together, they were decorating the entrance with flowers.

Kong looked up again at Arthit. His brows were scrunched in concentration as the thread of flowers got tangled, or maybe because his arms were aching, or maybe both.

Either way, he was looking cute.

Kong chuckled fondly as Arthit became irritated. He was short tempered.

"Hey kid, pass me the scissors", Arthit said without looking.

Kongpob sighed as he passed the scissors. Even though he was in college right now, he was still a kid in Arthit's eye.

As for Kongpob, he had liked Arthit as soon as he hit puberty.

As soon as he had started understanding attraction and love, it was Arthit. Now, when his friends had girlfriends, it's Arthit for Kongpob. And he knew, it will be Arthit in the future too.

It had always been Arthit.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Wow Kong, you have become so handsome!!", The sweets shop's owner's daughter batted her eyelashes at him.

Kongpob smiled and thanked her. Well nature had been kind on him to make him into a stunning man.

Hopefully, he looked sideways at Arthit to notice his reaction.

But sadly, he was busy tasting sweets with his brother.

He sighed, when will P'Arthit notice him?

---------------------------------------------------------

They were out to buy new clothes for the festival. Ethnic clothes.

Even though Kongpob was most comfortable in wearing jeans or shorts, but it's a given, that you have to wear traditional clothes in any festival.

They entered a shop, offering the best discount and started browsing.

While his brother and Arthit were still busy selecting, Kongpob picked up a maroon kurta and went inside the trial room.

"Brother, how is it", Kong asked.

In response, his brother nodded and gave a thumbs up.

He then looked at Arthit, who looked stunned for a moment and stared at him.

Kongpob immediately became conscious, and smiling shyly, went inside the trial room again.

P'Arthit finally noticed him.

---------------------------------------------------------

Arthit and Kong's brother were distributing sweets to everyone.

And Arthit was looking dashing in his blue kurta. So much that it became a problem for Kong to keep his eyes away.

When Arthit came near him, he gave kong two sweets instead of one and winked at him.

Kong smiled flirtingly at him. Because Arthit had given only one sweet to everyone else.

-----------------------------------------------------------

They were at a garba night. Most of the people were already at the dance floor.

Kong asked his brother to dance with him.

His brother first looked at him, then at Arthit, and said,

"Kong, why don't you go dance with Arthit"

They were surprised, but still very pleased.  How did he knew? shyly, they went to the dance floor and started moving to the rythm.

Both of them couldn't stop smiling, both of them couldn't keep their eyes off each other.

The end of Navratri, was the start of their love.

----------------------------------------------------------

How was it?

Highly recommended video, must watch.

Anyone wondering what garba is? Here's a video from the movie Loveyatri😋😁😂😂