A/N - Not A Chapter

I KNOW ANs SUCK ASS but I have to.

I've been planning to go over these chapters for a while but I'm starting to think this book needs a bit more renovation. So you may be seeing some subtle changes in earlier chapters, but mostly I'll be changing the title and picture.

I've noticed that "What Happens at the Lake, Stays at the Lake" is a long story title. I got it as a title because when I once went to Lake LBJ with a friend, I drank a shot of whiskey, and her mom was like "aw fuck no. ur parents better not hear about this shit" so she said exactly what the title is now.

I'm planning on making the title Lake Gem, after the fictional lake they visit. Hopefully people see this and they're like "aw yiss. I kinda get what its about now" instead of like "bish im not reading all that".

So again, sorry for being an insecure lil shiz about my story. I personally hate A/N's because I get excited for another chapter when the author posts, but then it's just disappointment and sadness. I PROMISE you guys on the rainbow (sorry, bible reference, its ingrained into me) that I will not make another announcement unless FULLY NECESSARY.

Anyways I hope you guys like the chapter I just out up, "Shed and Skiis". Again, sorry!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O O F